Skin By Ann Webb, Self-Tanning Butter, Caramel Shea, 4 fl oz

should be called a bronzer

Posted by Reviewer2415807 on Mar 02, 2013

I was impressed by the delicious smell- I wanted to eat it! It imparts a great rich color with minimal "self-tanner smell". It doesn't seem to contain much in the way of self-tanner. The next day after my shower, I didn't look much darker than before. I will likely just mix with my moisturizer for a quick bronze, but don't expect this to give you much of a tan.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Jul 26, 2014

I love this stuff. It gives me a great colour, a nice sheen, is easy to apply, dries quickly, and doesn't have too strong a smell. Top stuff, and I have just ordered two more tubes. Great that it is vegan as well.

only vegan self-tanner I've found

Posted by Reviewer2075683 on Jul 14, 2013

upside: gives a natural-looking glow, downside: rinses off from my legs too easily love that it has no nasty chemicals, and it smells good

ok

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Nov 22, 2013

I guess this thing is ok. what I like about it is that it doesnt really smell like normal self tanners. at least at first. it just smells like caramel and cocoa. I was hoping this would be just like a wash off kind of body makeup thing, but I guess it also has dha in it so after a while it does start to have a bit of that self tanning smell. it gave some instant color but I guess not that much after washing it off and not even that much to begin with. its probably good if you are really pale. I have medium skin tone and just didnt do that much for me. But I guess its alright. probably wouldnt bother buying again.

Dont like it. There are far more better than this

Posted by 5395106016718798526 on Feb 10, 2015

the smell is not very good or delighting, but can be ignored. I used it on face and body - it makes pale skin look like it was painted or something rather than tanned. And the worst part - it makes the pores black!!! like having blackheads all over the body - disgusting.. had to scrub it off for like 2 hours. not ordering again. try "carribean solutions"'s self tanner. it has everything this product does'nt.