July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Skin By Ann Webb, Self-Tanning Butter, Caramel Shea, 4 fl oz

4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews

should be called a bronzer

Posted by Reviewer2415807 on Mar 02, 2013

I was impressed by the delicious smell- I wanted to eat it! It imparts a great rich color with minimal "self-tanner smell". It doesn't seem to contain much in the way of self-tanner. The next day after my shower, I didn't look much darker than before. I will likely just mix with my moisturizer for a quick bronze, but don't expect this to give you much of a tan.

only vegan self-tanner I've found

Posted by Reviewer2075683 on Jul 14, 2013

upside: gives a natural-looking glow, downside: rinses off from my legs too easily love that it has no nasty chemicals, and it smells good

ok

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Nov 22, 2013

I guess this thing is ok. what I like about it is that it doesnt really smell like normal self tanners. at least at first. it just smells like caramel and cocoa. I was hoping this would be just like a wash off kind of body makeup thing, but I guess it also has dha in it so after a while it does start to have a bit of that self tanning smell. it gave some instant color but I guess not that much after washing it off and not even that much to begin with. its probably good if you are really pale. I have medium skin tone and just didnt do that much for me. But I guess its alright. probably wouldnt bother buying again.