Cleanser and Face Mask in One

Posted by Reviewer2974383 on Apr 12, 2013

This is my favorite gentle exfloliating cleanser. I have very sensitive skin. I leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes and then gently rinse off with a warm wash cloth or soaked green tea bag. I use it once a day.

Excellent Facewash

Posted by Reviewer1671480 on Mar 22, 2014

I have only used this as a facewash (not a mask) twice daily for weeks now and it has done wonders to my skin! My pores are less clogged, and this is gentle and hydrating enough to use frequently. I love Skin by Ann Webb and have switched my whole routine to her products -- my acne has significantly decreased.

not impressed

Posted by 5253910997149629601 on May 02, 2014

find myself not using it very often, it's hydrating but my skin does not feel amazing after using it as a mask, how i know the product is great for me or not? i normally use masks and other treatments before i go to bed, if i see a glowing, plump and fresh face in the morning - the product is great, if i look drained, blotchy, irritated and red - not good.

Hydrating?

Posted by 5720768449910556909 on Jul 06, 2014

It's NOT hydrating, in fact it's rather drying. I bought it because of this, but now that I think about it, isn't "hydrating cleanser" an oxymoron?!?