Skin By Ann Webb, Skin Organics, Polypeptide Youth Preserver, Vanilla Acai, 3.5 fl oz (104 ml)

Great, worth the price.

Posted by Reviewer3057751 on Jun 02, 2012

I found myself avoiding moisturizer, because they almost always cause problems. Of course this avoidance leads to dry and aged looking skin. I'm very glad I took a chance with this moisturizer. This product is thin (not heavy or greasy at all), white, and smells of vanilla. It moisturizes wonderfully, and has not caused any additional breakouts. I have seen improvement in the look and firmness of the areas around my mouth and eyes, though this may be due to simply using a moisturizer again.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Jul 26, 2011

I use this at night on my neck and chest. It smells great and I've had no reaction to it since starting it 3 weeks ago. This tube has a lot of product in it. Great price for the amount you get.

Caused wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2624415 on May 29, 2012

I was impressed by the ingredients but unfortunately this really caused a lot of fine lines on my other wise wrinkle free face. It is either too many ingredients which clogged my pores, or too much alpha lipoic or hydroxi acid. Also, as with other peptide creams, it did not plump up my face.