I love my Skoy cloths!

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jul 09, 2012

These are so much better than dishcloths. I love the way they rinse off so easily. Things (like chia seeds) don't stick to them like they do to sponges and to microfiber cloths. I like the way they clean, the way that they have the ability to absorb so much water,the way they look, and they seem to be very durable, too. They won't take the place of a sponge with an abrasive surface or a dishwashing brush if you are trying to get dishes, pots, and pans clean. But they are excellent for cleaning off counters, cleaning sinks, and cleaning lots of other places in the house and out of the house.

Fine og gode!

Posted by Herbhild on Oct 20, 2012

Eg er veldig fornøgd med desse. Vaskar dei saman med resten i oppvaskmaskina. Då er dei alltid reine og klar til bruk. Fine fargar, effektive og lettvindte.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2300181 on Mar 08, 2012

cheap an really good! The bet ever,cleans very good at windows and mirrors,absorbes big amounts of water

thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Mar 30, 2011

Cross between a sponge and a washcloth. Really great! Been using for a month or so and appears as they will last nearly forever. Wash mine in the laundry ;)

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3237077 on Jun 06, 2011

I like but too expensive

Skoy Cloths

Posted by Reviewer1477995 on Aug 23, 2011

We are more than pleased with the Skoy cloths we ordered. They do exactly what the advertisement stated. We have recommended them to others and plan to order more.

life savers!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 26, 2011

I hated wasting paper towels every time I had to clean up a spill, so these are PERFECT - they absorb very well (much better than rags), and you can throw them in the washer once they get dirty

Good cloths

Posted by Reviewer3314729 on Dec 13, 2011

I'm pretty happy with these. They are absorbent and work well. I like that you can wash them and use them over and over again. One of the best recycled ones I've come across and I've been searching for a while.

Gode kluter