Skoy Enterprises, Earth-Friendly Cloth, Mixed Colors, 4-Pack

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Skoy Cloths

Posted by Reviewer1477995 From Kansas on Aug 23, 2011

We are more than pleased with the Skoy cloths we ordered. They do exactly what the advertisement stated. We have recommended them to others and plan to order more.

life savers!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 From Ohio on Sep 26, 2011

I hated wasting paper towels every time I had to clean up a spill, so these are PERFECT - they absorb very well (much better than rags), and you can throw them in the washer once they get dirty

Good cloths

Posted by Reviewer3314729 From Netherlands on Dec 13, 2011

I'm pretty happy with these. They are absorbent and work well. I like that you can wash them and use them over and over again. One of the best recycled ones I've come across and I've been searching for a while.

Fine og gode!

Posted by Herbhild From Norway on Oct 20, 2012

Eg er veldig fornøgd med desse. Vaskar dei saman med resten i oppvaskmaskina. Då er dei alltid reine og klar til bruk. Fine fargar, effektive og lettvindte.

Amazing product, so glad I found it!

Posted by 5252366819911245113 on Jan 10, 2014

I originally purchased the Skoy cloths in Southern Pines at a hefty environmentally friendly product store. The first time I used them well lets just say I have given one to many of my friends. They were as amazed as I was how the cloth aborbs liquids and wipes up! I also told them to shop at I herb.com to purchase more. Thank you for a great price on the cloths.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »