Sleepy Hollow Botanicals, Oil-Free Shampoo, Extra Body, 16 fl oz (480 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

This Shampoo is a Hit!

Posted by Reviewer2426650 on Nov 22, 2011

If you want to nourish your hair while getting it clean, then this is the shampoo for you. I usually use Pantene, but I'm going to switch to Sleepy Hollow Botanicals. I used both the Sleepy Hollow Botanicals Conditioner with this shampoo and noticed the improvement in my hair after the first wash. My hair was shiny and had more body without the frizzies I usually have. I originally bought this product out of necessity in order to conform to the HCG Diet requirements. I'm glad I chose this product and I will continue to use it with the Sleepy Hollow Botanical Conditioner after the HCG diet is over.