July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Smart Girls Who Surf, SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen, 4 oz (110 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great item.

Posted by Reviewer2493982 on Dec 26, 2010

I love this sunblock, just don't like the whitish cast after application. So only 4 stars.

Leave too much of a white cast

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Dec 07, 2010

Pros: No harmful chemical Cons: Like all sunscreens without harmful chemcials, it can leave an uneven whitish color after application that it was pretty embarrassing for other people to notice it and asked me what happended.

Suprisingly Good

Posted by Reviewer2438775 on Jul 27, 2011

I really like this sunscreen, but you just have to be patient with it, because it's a little greasy right after you apply it. So it takes a little time to absorb into the skin. Another thing is that this definitely isn't even water resistant, because this always comes off my skin when it gets humid or when i sweat. That would be my only minus with this sunscreen.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2258314 on Nov 19, 2011

My skin is extremely fair and I burn very easily. I used this suncreen the entire summer and I didn't burn once. It does leave my skin looking even whiter than normal and takes a while to absorb but then again so do all mineral sunscreens I've ever used. Will be repurchasing this next spring!