July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Smart Girls Who Surf, SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen, 4 oz (110 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent for my allergic daughter.

Posted by Reviewer1635679 on Jul 21, 2010

My daughter gets rashes from almost any other sunblock. This has been a blessing. The only two things about this sunblock that you may not like is that it takes time to "vanish" though eventually does, the other thing is that it is a little difficult to wash off (although that may actually be a good thing). I highly recommend it and if your daughter is allergic to other products hopefully this will work for you too.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1420626 on Oct 21, 2011

I am fair skinned and burn easily. I wore this to the beach all day and didn't get burned at all. I of course had to reapply after being in the water, no biggie. The product rubs in easily with a slight white cast. Love that there are no chemicals in it, will buy again.

Best sunscreen ever!

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on May 16, 2011

This is the best sunscreen I have ever tried. I get allergic reactions to many chemical sunscreens, and I have tried different physical sunscreens which were heavy and greasy. This is the best yet. I like the light scent too!

Great protection

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

This sunscreen rubs in very easily and smells really nice. I am not sure it is no-nano so I will switch to Aubrey Organics sunscreen. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

real protection - a nice product

Posted by 4941666114783738707 on Aug 21, 2013

Quickly absorbed, non-oily, nice smell, very good protection! absolutely recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »