10% Off Orders Over $40!

SmartyPants, Adult Complete Multi + Omega 3 + Vitamin D, 180 Delicious Gummies

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

먹을만은 합니다

Posted by 4629957082597465918 on Jul 17, 2013

유명한 귤젤리만 사먹다가 새로 올라왔길래 구매해봤어요. 오메가가 포함되서 성분은 더 좋은거 같은데 맛이 약간 약맛 나면서 시큼해요. 그냥 귤젤리 사먹을래요 ㅋ

No reminder necessary!

Posted by 5648194104454816295 on Jun 18, 2013

My husband never forgets to take his vitamins. He thinks they taste great!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3063555 on Nov 17, 2012

After so many vitamins that my kids refused to take this is the winning item. It's very tasty and has omega 3.

Delicious + Omega 3!!

Posted by Reviewer1484521 on Dec 09, 2012

I received a sample of these gummy vitamins in a previous order from herb, and set them aside. I had been getting kind of lazy and forgetting to take my vitamins everyday, and so a few days later I happened to be in the kitchen and saw the sample sitting on the counter and remembered I hadn't had my vitamins in a couple days so decided to try them. Wow. these are really good! Much better than any other gummy vitamins I've tried. I liked them so much, I ordered a few bottles. It's been easy to stay on top of taking these vitamins everyday because they are sooo yummy! I actually look forward to it now! PLUS .... They have Omega 3, which is great for your heart. Will order again. Thanks iherb!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Jan 20, 2013

The tricky part is not to eat over 6 a day, wich is the daily intake. These are so good. Cant belive its omega3 in them :P

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »