SmartyPants, All-in-One Multivitamin + Omega-3 + Vitamin D, 6 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Alright

Posted by 5706563054278659774 on Dec 08, 2012

These were alright but they had too much coating on the outside.

ok

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on Dec 17, 2012

Can't say I liked it very much, a bit strong taste to me but ok

I don't take this product so can't write an effective review

Posted by Reviewer1432384 on Dec 20, 2012

I bought this for my daughter to use, but she has not taken any yet.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Dec 27, 2012

I received a sample of these. I thought they tasted pretty good. I got mostly orange. They had what looked like sugar on the outside of them which made the texture kind of crunchy. I probably wouldnt purchase them.

Very Fruity & Tasty, but . . .

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

I got these as a free sample. They are very tasty. But I am disappointed that they are not vegetarian. And basically they are candy with vitamins. If you have kids, and you are going to give them candy anyway, it might as well be a few of these. Not as much sugar as most candies, and at least it's not corn syrup. If you don't mind that they have gelatin, then they are a tasty way to get vitamins. Just be sure to consider the sugar content. I hope you find my SmartyPants review helpful. iherb has great service, and can save you lots of money! And I have never paid anything for shipping!