Effective face sunscreen, although a little expensive

Posted by HDumas on Feb 27, 2013

This is a very dependable sunscreen. I picked it to use on my face when I play ultimate in hot sweaty weather conditions. It goes on thick, and you need to spend a minute or two rubbing it in to get it fully blended. I found it lasted longer and protected me better than sunscreens I have used in the past. The only downside would be the price to the quantity which is why I gave it 4 stars.

Non greasy

Posted by 5739741122118933936 on Jan 03, 2014

The best sunscreen for face product I have ever used. Goes on white but within about 1 minute you can't see it. It doesn't have a greasy feel at all which means I can apply makeup over the top within about 1 or 2 minutes, unlike with regular sunscreen for which I have to wait at least 10. Would have given it 5 stars but the container it comes in is deceiving and has a thick hollow bottom, so you barely get any sunscreen.

No es grasoso!. Me encanta!.

Posted by 5694368968321610714 on Jan 21, 2013

No tiene olor, no es grasoso, es un poquito difícil de desaparecer en el rostro porque al inicio es blanco pero no demora nada en desaparecer. Muy bueno!. Lo recomiendo, pedí el tamaño pequeño de 14gr. para probar, como me fue muy bien voy a comprar el de 150grm.

Liking it

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 01, 2013

I use this one for travel, always having it on my purse for really on hot days. Not greasy and I can apply it on top on my makeup. I don't rub it, I dab it and nothing moves. Love it! Also use this for my tattoos! Great thick product, also moisturizing. Recommend.

My husband likes this

Posted by 4913930701414563059 on Mar 06, 2014

I bought this for him to use when he's outside but doesn't want to have a white nose. He says he likes it and it keeps him from burning.