Good still kind of white

Posted by alipinckney on Sep 02, 2015

This is good but still leaves sort of a white residue. I got it to wear on my face when I go for a runs so it definitely gets the job done and doesn't matter too much that it leaves a little white..

good product

Posted by 5426171169312407716 on Sep 22, 2014

It provides good protection from the sun, well tolerated by my skin.

Solar Sense SPF

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 13, 2014

goes on easy - havent tested for burn

Love this one!

Posted by 5336770090880165440 on Jul 30, 2014

I really like this stick. I use it on my face. After I put it on face it gets slightly white, which I do like because it actually replaces a foundation for me. Good sunscreen protection! But under foundation I won't recommend to put it for people who have combination or oily skin because your face will get greasy really fast.

ok

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jun 23, 2014

ok

Muy útil.

Posted by 5645167621565966015 on Jun 21, 2014

Lo uso en la zona del contorno y en el bigote para reforzar la protección. Blanquea si se dan varias pasadas por lo que no lo recomiendo en pieles morenas. No resulta pesado ni engrasa. Cunde muche. Se funde perfectamente al usar un solar convencional encima. Precio estupendo, gran cantidad de producto. Muy práctico para llevar encima para retoques.

Nice alterative for a big bottles of spf cream

Posted by 5530276998415087657 on Jun 11, 2014

Great idea I should say! Zinc Oxide and Octisalate are basiс sun radiation barriers All the most high end creams with spf factor include either of them. The stick has 50 spf protection and it fits me perfectly for usage under the eye ares upon my nose and sometimes on my lips (not the best idea though). Can give slight white cast over the are you've applied it on.

best for lips

Posted by 5019107308506763208 on Aug 11, 2013

I always deal with cold sores and if I keep this on early I just don't get them works awesome

Perfect

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 25, 2013

It's a little bit hard to blend, but doesn't leave oily finish and I love caring it around an d using it for my tattoos.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 14, 2013

I need a little something extra for the tip of my nose and a few other places that burn easily. This works great. A little goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »