Solar Sense, Clear Zinc Sunscreen Stick, Broad Spectrum SPF 50, Face & Lips, .45 oz (13 g)

NICE!

Posted by LoveLife From Switzerland on Apr 14, 2013

It is very convenient to use, the stick is not big so you can take anywhere with you. It protects from the sun rays really well. At first I apply it on my fingers and then on my face. Otherwise, it's can strech the skin on the face too much.

best for lips

Posted by 5019107308506763208 on Aug 11, 2013

I always deal with cold sores and if I keep this on early I just don't get them works awesome

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1924024 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 14, 2013

I need a little something extra for the tip of my nose and a few other places that burn easily. This works great. A little goes a long way.

Perfect

Posted by 4748907441279845069 From Mexico on Jul 25, 2013

It's a little bit hard to blend, but doesn't leave oily finish and I love caring it around an d using it for my tattoos.