NICE!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

It is very convenient to use, the stick is not big so you can take anywhere with you. It protects from the sun rays really well. At first I apply it on my fingers and then on my face. Otherwise, it's can strech the skin on the face too much.

best for lips

Posted by 5019107308506763208 on Aug 11, 2013

I always deal with cold sores and if I keep this on early I just don't get them works awesome

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 14, 2013

I need a little something extra for the tip of my nose and a few other places that burn easily. This works great. A little goes a long way.

Love this one!

Posted by 5336770090880165440 on Jul 30, 2014

I really like this stick. I use it on my face. After I put it on face it gets slightly white, which I do like because it actually replaces a foundation for me. Good sunscreen protection! But under foundation I won't recommend to put it for people who have combination or oily skin because your face will get greasy really fast.

Perfect

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 25, 2013

It's a little bit hard to blend, but doesn't leave oily finish and I love caring it around an d using it for my tattoos.

Ah-mazing!

Posted by 4621783209614725790 on Sep 18, 2016

Yes, it can leave a white cast, but if you blend it well it's perfect!! So easy to apply!

Excellent product

Posted by 5049729761107171833 on Oct 04, 2016

I'm very pleased with this sunscreen stick. I am a farmer and have tried many different products for sun lip protection and this is very good. Spreads smoothly over lips, leaves only slight clear whitish sheen and has no unpleasant taste. Will buy again.

works well

Posted by 5101192077760291533 on May 10, 2016

Leaves a white veil, but works well!

good product

Posted by 5426171169312407716 on Sep 22, 2014

It provides good protection from the sun, well tolerated by my skin.

Nice alterative for a big bottles of spf cream

Posted by 5530276998415087657 on Jun 11, 2014

Great idea I should say! Zinc Oxide and Octisalate are basiс sun radiation barriers All the most high end creams with spf factor include either of them. The stick has 50 spf protection and it fits me perfectly for usage under the eye ares upon my nose and sometimes on my lips (not the best idea though). Can give slight white cast over the are you've applied it on.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »