July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Solaray, Magnesium and Potassium Asporotates, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

like this an awful lot

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

when I'm low on magnesium I suffer from intense muscle cramps. Two of these keeps the cramps at bay. Others have used for migraine headaches and restless leg syndrome. I think is an under-appreciated supplement that many people would benefit from. Magnesium supplements have really changed my life for the better, and this is a great formula. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Heart healthy

Posted by Reviewer1024755 on Nov 06, 2012

My favorite formula of all time. Makes my heart feel GOOOOOD! I noticed a really good feeling right away. My heart does not fribulate with this.

Promptness

Posted by Reviewer2308440 on Oct 21, 2011

Thanks for prompt overseas delivery of the ordered items.

Very good for relaxing muscles

Posted by Reviewer1802617 on Feb 06, 2012

I've used this for years for tense back muscles. This product works well, and the veggies capsules are easy to swallow, so I like it better than most formulations.

Works for "Restless Legs"

Posted by 5357821845414616890 on Jul 18, 2012

I was advised to take this supplement for my night-time "jumpy legs." It has worked very well. In the last month I've had the leg problem only a couple of nights. Not perfect, but I'm lots better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »