solgar 5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2345625 on Jan 01, 2012

solgar 5-htp is the my savior. this supplement can be supplemented as an alternative to prescription antidepressants. 5-htp is converted into 5-ht(serotonin) allowing for what is lacking to be produced rather than recycled. the Valerian acts to reduce anxiety and complements the effects of serotonin. no other pill compares and i largely attribute my happiness and freedom from depression and anxiety to the chemical balance i got from this supplement. try this first.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1823125 on Feb 23, 2011

But didn't like valeriana in this product. You can take valeriana separetly if you need. It makes me too sleepy.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jan 31, 2011

This is one of the few 5-htp brands that actually works as it should. I trust Solgar.

Relaxing effect for Chronic Migrains

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Feb 13, 2016

AMINO ACID therapy for me includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of GABA, L-Tyrosine, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. hey work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on these. Highly Recommended. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

Wow effect

Posted by 4623520995519518755 on Oct 26, 2013

I am among the ones for whom it works since the first days. They have become lovely! I am less stressed and feel more energetic. Its not the only complex I am taking in. But only w/this one I had so much effect

Works well, dosage too low

Posted by Reviewer1860878 on Mar 11, 2015

Helps me get to sleep and have deep dreams while waking up in a good mood. I wish the dosages per pill were higher so I didn't have to take 5 per day!

No noticeable effect

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Jan 23, 2014

I have always been satisfied with Solgar products, this product being the only exception. No noticeable effect at all, Blackmores supermarket St Johns Wort far superior for mild depression and anxiety.

Posted by 4771919708785057204 on Feb 11, 2014

Posted by Reviewer2757826 on Jul 05, 2011

very good for mood positive

Great!

Posted by 5071761464335657448 on Jul 20, 2014

Great Product, fast shipping and fresh!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »