Acidophilus - the best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2744055 on Apr 01, 2009

I am a woman over 50 yrs old and have been battling IBS for the last 6 years.....however, this product, above all other acidophilus and probiotics, is by far the best for combating this disease. The past two years I have been pretty much symptom free..I take 2 every single morning - sometimes 3 if I eat something out of the norm. I can't rave enough about this product.. I love it and so does my intestines :)

Three pros and one con

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 27, 2011

Pros: Solgar is probably the most trusted herbal remedy manufacturer in the Western hemisphere. What's more, Solgar specifies the potency of each of the five types of microflora contained in a capsule. (Other brands obfuscate the amounts by using a blanket term such as "proprietary blend.") Thirdly, the company specifies which strain of bacteria they've used for each bacteria. Cons: Solgar dodges the issue of gastric juice onslaught. They don't specify HOW the microflora are protected from stomach acidity -- obviously there's no protective coating on their standard vegetable capsule.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1831808 on Dec 10, 2008

Solgar, Advanced 40+ Acidophilus is the best probiotics that I have tried. I have been using this one for about 6 years now.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3356755 on Jun 04, 2009

Cured my IBS

good

Posted by Reviewer2893494 on Apr 18, 2011

I've taken these for many years. They are lactose free which is good because I am lactose intolerant.

No need to refigerate!

Posted by Reviewer3304143 on Jun 01, 2011

Excellent product--by far my favorite probiotic and the most effective for me. A must when taking any sort of prescription antibiotic to reduce the typical side effects like gastrointestinal problems and yeast infections. I like the small size capsule--very easy to swallow.

Good Products/ price

Posted by 4996816624405505692 on Nov 20, 2012

really good product! recommend it for everybody especially for people with IBS and after Antibiotics intake!

solgar advanced 40+ acidophilus

Posted by 5209001384180655722 on Jan 22, 2015

very good

Best I have tried.

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Sep 01, 2015

I have tried dozens of probiotics yet this is the only one to noticeably have an impact. Stabilizes the bowl to prevent gas and or diarrhea if taking supplements, hugely effective when taken in combination with ZMA to prevent runny bowel movements. Highly recommended.

Very good

Posted by 5387947749642701513 on Dec 11, 2015

The balance of my stomach en belly is really good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »