Excellent Source of Calcium for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers

Posted by Reviewer2398514 on May 27, 2013

My wife has been using this calcium complex for several months now. We have noticed less joint stiffness and pain. We're hoping to reverse her loss of bone density due to pregnancy and nursing and will update this review after we've confirmed the efficacy for this type of application. We've continued buying this to be able to continuously take its highly absorbable form of calcium. PROs: -Complete Complex of synergistic vitamins and minerals -High calcium uptake in bones and teeth -Use of Albion Minerals from high quality sources (patented process) -Pills are coated to make them easier to swallow and to prevent feeling the typical chalkiness of calcium pills CONs: -Pills are large and some people may have difficulty swallowing, even one at a time We do highly recommend this product. Solgar has been around since 1947 and is a trusted name. The only reason we have given 4 stars is that there is not an option for a smaller pill size for this particular complex.

potent

Posted by 5290016073652268367 on Oct 29, 2012

potent calcium

Great!

Posted by 5554574629684768058 on Jul 20, 2015

Ever since I took this vitamin, I felt better and my skin cleared up.

Good product for bones

Posted by 4789441438335648417 on May 07, 2015

Tablets are big but this is a good product. bought it for my father in low, he is in his 70-ties and broke his hand.

A very good combination

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on May 27, 2015

It is a nice complex with not only calcium, but also other mineral that you need to take together in order to increase absorption. K2, Magnesium, and Zinc especially. The tablets are large and you need to take 4 at a time for the does, that is a bit of a down side.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jul 15, 2014

good

Posted by 5675483415892242092 on Feb 19, 2016

Works very well

The pills are Too big

Posted by Reviewer3012935 on Apr 29, 2015

The pills are Too big, I could not swallow them. I nearly choked. I stopped using the product.