great product

Posted by Reviewer3013020 on Feb 13, 2012

I have used the Solgar B-Complex "100" off and on for years. I like that it is a capsule, so easy to swallow. Also, for someone with digestive problems, this product does not cause problems. It appears to be a nice blend of B's, and I would recommend it.

quality

Posted by 4735386741049324310 on Oct 14, 2014

quality very good

Great anit-inflamatory!

Posted by 4910241575858368567 on Mar 08, 2016

I use this product mostly to help with my joints. I am overweight, coupled with some arthritis, and my joints complain about it regularly! This B complex formula from Solgar really helps reduce the inflammation and therefor also the pain in my joints. Especially my knees! I'm not exactly sure how it does what it does, but it does help. Especially when I take it together with flaxseed oil (low lignin), I almost don't feel any pain in my joints at all! I used to take the OTC pain and swelling relief pills before but from what I've read, those are either bad for your liver or your kidneys (both maybe?). The 100 B complex is a much more natural alternative in my opinion, and lasts longer too!

...

Posted by Reviewer1482676 on Jul 21, 2011

got them for my mum as she was suffering pains from artheritis and general wear and tear from working on farm and being run down. worked great her energy levels great.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1532708 on Feb 21, 2011

First of all the shipping was lighting fast. I live in San Diego, CA and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the shipping location, but I think I got the vitamins in 2 days. Great vitamin...easily digestable on an empty stomach and great with my daily vitamin regimen.

Great!

Posted by 5071761464335657448 on Jul 20, 2014

Great Product, fast shipping and fresh!

Solgar solutions

Posted by 5192371223894263640 on Aug 06, 2014

Solgar products are amazing. High, consistent quality every time. This B complex is the best of it's kind I've tried....doesn't irritate my uinary tract or contain any fillers....just pure vitamin b with folate & a couple of other essentials....highly recommended.

Bought this by mistake, which turned out to be a great one :)

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 07, 2014

I usually take the B-Complex 50, but accidentally bought this one. I am vegan so I try to keep my B-Vitamins level to the max by supplements. After taking this complex for over 2 weeks now I definitely feel more energized. I have not yet done my blood tests, but will update once I get the results.

Good product

Posted by 5474387964885355763 on May 03, 2016

Good value product that I would definitely buy it agian

good

Posted by 5495069641474287848 on Sep 22, 2015

My auntie aged 70 loooove this product!!!! She says that she feels alive again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »