Good formulation

Posted by 5728388077275765675 on Mar 22, 2014

I feel really well on these vitamins. I don't like megadose vitamins, and the amount of vitamins in these tablets is moderate which is why I decided to try them. I find that a half of one of these each day works well for me. I wish the manufacturer didn't put titanium dioxide in them though, it seems unnecessary.

good product

Posted by 4951858017155441719 on Nov 03, 2014

dont feel any calmness or change in the stress level. but did some blood tests and I’m great in the B section :)

A little too strong

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Dec 06, 2014

This vitamin B is a little bit too strong. I used to take one pill every two days.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Dec 16, 2015

I don't know if this helps with stress, as I am constantly stressed. However, hair and nails grows better than in a long time. I am trying to regrow my hair after taking remicade, and this have helped. My nails also doesn't chip like they used to. They are really healthy. Maybe a bit thin, but definitively more flexible. Your urine will probably turn bright yellow the next time you pee after taking this, and this is why: "The urine will turn bright yellow from the excess, similar to what happens with water-soluble B vitamins that the body doesn't need. And any excess can help the kidneys if there's an infection at that site".

Fast Delivery

Posted by 5395535693205800662 on Aug 13, 2012

It's my forst time to order the product on Monday and I got that on Thursday even if it's shipping abroad. I'm so satisfied "I Herb"

easy to take

Posted by 5200152894241916866 on Jun 23, 2013

easy to take. one a day.

Hard to swallow

Posted by GannaMiro on Mar 21, 2016

Great balanced B-complex with one "but". Its covering start to dissolve almost immediately in your mouth. I usually need 2-3 seconds to swallow a pill and it is enough to start feeling unpleasant bitter taste in my mouth.

Solgar, B-Complex with Vitamin C , 250 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2223599 on Sep 22, 2010

very good combination. excelent product.

It's gooood~

Posted by Reviewer1135782 on Dec 02, 2010

I got this item safely with air cap.

Everyday I'm eating.

Posted by Reviewer3066840 on Apr 25, 2011

I don't know the effect so far. But I hope it will be good to me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »