Taste and look awkward

Posted by natureofhealing on Jun 12, 2014

The grayish black tinted capsule comes off easily--Kind of odd! So I have to pull out and discard the capsule whenever I take this bilberry. The taste of this bilberry in my tongue is also awkward--does not taste as naturally as other bilberry capsules I have taken in the past. I have not seen extraordinary differences in my stamina and eyesight while taking it. I will not order this brand again.

Best Bilberry Extract

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Apr 17, 2011

Bilberry extract has incredible benefits, and Solgar's formula is second to none.

MUST HAVE for your vision

Posted by tanichka on Oct 15, 2016

Good price, trusted quality brand. Together with the Eyebright complex from the same Solgar will do the job for supporting your remaining:):) vision. Just take it regularly and add lutein with resveratrol, and your eyes will be thankful to you.

Solgar Eyebright

Posted by 5731472808976534344 on Sep 27, 2016

I know from working in the industry that Solgar only uses the highest quality herbs. I have an annoying black floater in one eye and this products stops that from moving backwards and forwards across the eye.

Bilberry review

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Sep 16, 2010

I use it regularly.Very good for vision. Also reasonably priced coming from Solgar.

so far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Apr 19, 2010

I just started this...no side effect...so far so good

funny taste

Posted by 4770132572618840883 on Nov 27, 2016

This may be the first time I'm taking bilberry but I don't think bilberries taste so plastic. It's probably from the plastic capsule. And every time I take a capsule, it will cause sore throat.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Easy to swallow and reasonable price.