Boost breast milk supply!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I bought this to boost my breast milk supply and it did help! Better than fenugreek or mother's milk tea. Thumbs up! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

wonderful feeling

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 17, 2011

this product makes me feel energetic, all powerful and joyful. Iherb has an excellent service and price.

For prevention of breast cancer

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I read in a health book from the health food store this helps with prevention of breast cancer. Also, taking extra vitamin D(needs to be optimal level in blood test) helps prevent cancers among other things. Getting vitamin D from the sun is not enough, and 400 IU being the RDA is too low, a doctor(and many studies) said that you need 1,000 IU-4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. I take other supplements, including Now Foods Indole 3 Carbinol(from broccoli, cabbage, etc.)to also help against breast cancer. God bless you all.

Great one !!!!

Posted by 5434771706405119107 on Feb 27, 2014

I love this product; I use to order it each start of season. You should be patient, it takes time but you won't regret it. It makes my nails and hair stronger.

Try it!

Posted by 5088800207319395141 on Feb 02, 2015

I heard so many times that it's good for preventing hair loss. I hope it works for my hubby..

Perfect

Posted by 4659994802141606750 on Jul 25, 2013

I use these as a cure to get beautiful hair and nails and I am never disappointed. And the bottle is big enough for a full cure. Perfect.

머리카락 때문에 먹고 있어요..

Posted by 5638488133196486539 on Mar 08, 2015

지금 두통째 먹고 있는데 뭐 딱히 좋은 점은 없네요.. 그냥 머리카락이 굵어지길..머리가 덜 빠지길..바라면서 꾸준히 먹어볼려구요.. 참고로 전 변비가 없어서 모르겠는데..엄마드시라고 한통드렸는데.. 엄마는 변비에 효과보셨다네요..

Good product

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014

Do it's job as expected. Recommend.

Service

Posted by Reviewer2826215 on Oct 22, 2009

Very pleased with the price and length of time to receive the Solgar product.

B12 is essential

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Feb 11, 2010

This is a good product, it works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »