Solgar, Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3, 240 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3180195 on Mar 30, 2011

good

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Oct 14, 2009

I am living with CFS. I take the calcium because I read the citrate form is most easily absorbed. I take it with Magnesium aspartate. The combo improves my sleep.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2043631 on Nov 09, 2009

I have been taking this Solgar product for a number of years. Good quality from a good company that's been around a long time. Nice people, too, as I called them several years ago to ask some questions. The only concern may be the large size of the tablet which may be a problem for some but has not bothered me.

Glad to find it

Posted by Reviewer2341838 on Aug 13, 2010

I love the Solgar products, they dissolve so quickly and have been recommended by several doctors.. My husband isn't able to take magnesium or zinc and not many companies make a plain calcium with vitamin D.. I use the Solgar calcium citrate with the magnesium and D myself and have been very pleased with all the products I have used from this company.

leg cramps be gone!

Posted by Reviewer1090200 on Sep 06, 2010

This calcium dissolves fast and seems to rid me of leg cramps-- I like that thanks Solgar and iHerbs you are a great team!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »