Glad to find it

Posted by Reviewer2341838 on Aug 13, 2010

I love the Solgar products, they dissolve so quickly and have been recommended by several doctors.. My husband isn't able to take magnesium or zinc and not many companies make a plain calcium with vitamin D.. I use the Solgar calcium citrate with the magnesium and D myself and have been very pleased with all the products I have used from this company.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Oct 14, 2009

I am living with CFS. I take the calcium because I read the citrate form is most easily absorbed. I take it with Magnesium aspartate. The combo improves my sleep.

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Nov 04, 2011

Solgar is a brand I trust because of the quality ingedients. Recommended!

I'ts ok

Posted by Reviewer1532426 on Jul 24, 2013

I've only taken this for a week...very large pills but easy to swallow. So far I'm only taking 2 a day I will increase it slowly. I needed calcium that would survive stomach acid and this form of calcium (citrate) is suppose to be effective if you have heartburn, gerd, etc. As with Calcium Carbonate this does not constipate me. I am going to order straight Vitamin d3 because I don't think this contains enough to be effective. So far so good!

Strong Bones

Posted by 5159371361389421019 on Aug 23, 2013

Vitamin D to help absorb calcium. So handy having in the one pill.

good

Posted by Reviewer3180195 on Mar 30, 2011

good

leg cramps be gone!

Posted by Reviewer1090200 on Sep 06, 2010

This calcium dissolves fast and seems to rid me of leg cramps-- I like that thanks Solgar and iHerbs you are a great team!

Solgar-Calcium-Citrate-with-Vitamin-D3

Posted by Reviewer1211967 on Jan 18, 2011

Wouldn't use any other Calcium product.

Very good!!!

Posted by 4892528782139184965 on May 02, 2014

I really think that it is the best choice among other products of calcium citrate. The price is really convenient! Serving size is devided in 4 tablets-and that is really great for your organism. Also the amount of calcium and vitamin D3 in serving-is perfect!

Good!

Posted by 5173983207495968027 on Jul 09, 2013

Would be better if it has magnesium added for better absorption. Caps size is a little big to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »