very good product

Posted by 4803169622855015944 on Apr 07, 2016

and a fast delivery

extraordinary

Posted by 4994467093912001848 on Jun 20, 2015

Extraordinary product!! Helped me with my osteoporosis. I'd like to recommend it to everyone!

calcium magnesium citrate 250 tablets

Posted by 5278915104223528740 on Apr 23, 2015

excellent.......when ready,will order again

Hight dose

Posted by 4654787711814364637 on Oct 07, 2014

1000 calcium and 500 magnesiun Hight dose

Great product

Posted by 5288978402547658393 on May 07, 2014

I am required to take this combination, I've been buying this product for years and love it, I just wish that each tablet contained 500 milligrams of calcium.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3115070 on Apr 19, 2014

I think this is a great value product from a reliable brand but i dropped one star just because the tablet size is large and you have to take five a day.

Supplementing calcium is a terrible idea - citrate is even worse IMHO

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 14, 2014

Good for - calcification, depleting other essential nutrients and causing difficult to resolve gut pH issues. If you find benefit from supplementing calcium, strongly suggest looking into why that might be. I can't think of one good reason to do so that can't be resolved another less detrimental way - I can think of many reasons not to. I used to be a fan of citrate, I really did. However - I had stains on my toilet bowl that nothing would remove - and I mean NOTHING. I tried the most industrial cleaners I could find, scouring pads and the strongest elbow grease I could muster - nothing worked. Then I remembered the amazing powers of citric acid and thought why not try it. I sprinkled some around the bowl and left it. And wow. I didn't even need to scrub the worst stain - it flushed away. I was gobsmacked. Citric acid is now my staple bathroom cleaner. And is one reason why I'll never take anything citrate again. As a 'mild' blood thinner and chelating agent, it might work wonders for those in need of an artery cleanse, but is definitely not for me. The results of my toilet bowl test certainly help explain some things. I've read krebs cycle formulations are less tolerated by those suffering allergies or immune dysfunction. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Excellent product

Posted by 5608764717269171865 on Jan 08, 2014

The product was wrapped well and arrived with no problems

hyvä unen tuoja