Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Solgar, Chelated Iron, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful iron!

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Sep 01, 2013

I couldn't stand the veggie caps from Solgar, so I tried this new formula. They are really great. I have no problems taking them after a light breakfast and with water. I take 2 every day. I had severe anemia due to parasites and chronic malaria. Since I take these I feel stronger and can walk energetically again. The tiredness in the legs and feet is gone. Eyelids are becoming red inside again. This is the first treatment that works for me. The iron absorbs very well. Don't take them with calcium at the same time. Follow the dose recommendations of the US government sites. You can take and must take a lot of iron if you have had severe anemia for years. This one is definitely good for that.

improvement with in a month

Posted by 4940671496037435787 on Jan 23, 2014

With a haemoglobin as low as 8.9 during my second pregnancy my gynecologist told me that I really need to take care of myself and take iron tablets.... somebody suggested me to take Solgar Chelated Iron.. which improved my haemoglobin to 10.5 in a month's span... even my doctor was so happy to see the improvement

Good

Posted by Reviewer2113566 on Dec 16, 2013

Good

Posted by 5513561278930945730 on Mar 02, 2014

This is a fine supplement, but follow the directions of use well- take with food! I started taking it before bed and it really upset my stomach. After taking it with food it was much easier to tolerate.

Jo-Anne

Posted by 4948539560589401441 on Apr 06, 2014

Solgar is a favourite make for our family so it's no surprise that the chelated iron is well absorbed and helps to decrease the tiredness I experience from low iron levels.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »