Wonderful iron!

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Sep 01, 2013

I couldn't stand the veggie caps from Solgar, so I tried this new formula. They are really great. I have no problems taking them after a light breakfast and with water. I take 2 every day. I had severe anemia due to parasites and chronic malaria. Since I take these I feel stronger and can walk energetically again. The tiredness in the legs and feet is gone. Eyelids are becoming red inside again. This is the first treatment that works for me. The iron absorbs very well. Don't take them with calcium at the same time. Follow the dose recommendations of the US government sites. You can take and must take a lot of iron if you have had severe anemia for years. This one is definitely good for that.

improvement with in a month

Posted by 4940671496037435787 on Jan 23, 2014

With a haemoglobin as low as 8.9 during my second pregnancy my gynecologist told me that I really need to take care of myself and take iron tablets.... somebody suggested me to take Solgar Chelated Iron.. which improved my haemoglobin to 10.5 in a month's span... even my doctor was so happy to see the improvement

Posted by 5513561278930945730 on Mar 02, 2014

This is a fine supplement, but follow the directions of use well- take with food! I started taking it before bed and it really upset my stomach. After taking it with food it was much easier to tolerate.

Is a must!

Posted by 5510166302820017729 on Feb 21, 2015

The "Chelated iron" the most absorbable compound. It is very important during pregnancy and lactation. The lab results of my wife was much better from this after the birth.

Jo-Anne

Posted by 4948539560589401441 on Apr 06, 2014

Solgar is a favourite make for our family so it's no surprise that the chelated iron is well absorbed and helps to decrease the tiredness I experience from low iron levels.

good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Sep 08, 2014

Good

Good

Posted by Reviewer2113566 on Dec 16, 2013

best iron

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Mar 08, 2016

best solgar iron! their capsules didnt work for me at all strangely enough

Solgar, Chelated Iron

Posted by 4893357850460368519 on Jan 01, 2015

Really easy on the stomach.

No stomach problems

Posted by 4979636875165514750 on Aug 28, 2014

I have to check my blood levels before I can say if this works, but I can say I have no stomach problems at all. I take 2 tablets a day, for a certain period and then go over to one a day. Everywhere I go and ask, this chelated form is always ranked as the best or one of the best. So, on the stomach aspect it's a winner. Now let's see if my blood levels raised....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »