Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on Apr 09, 2016

I have found these tablets good, I don't like to swallow these sort of tablets but these are easy to crush and have with food. They don't have a strong tatse.

good

Posted by 5669756688056777612 on Dec 12, 2015

But but custom duty amount is too high

Helps with white spots on the nails

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

I used to take zinc for the white sports on my fingernails, but sometimes I can't tolerate zinc that much. because it lowers cortisol and I already have low cortisol, but anyway zinc didn't reduce those white spots like molybdenum did. I think that white spots on the nail represent copper/zinc imbalance. Molybdenum helps to get the bio-unavailable copper out of tissues, so it balances copper to zinc ratio. Of course molybdenum is great for sulphur sensitivity as well as helping to get rid of acetaldehyde which is a toxin candida, alcohol and some fragrances produce.

Excellent product

Posted by 5126397720664577513 on Oct 28, 2014

No issues using this product. Like solar products.

Helps with candida die off

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I have been battling a candida overload for some time now and found that the die off symptoms are as bad as the overload, so I did some research and found that Molybdenum helps with the die off symptoms. It works for me.

Great in combination....

Posted by 5496016835165676726 on Mar 01, 2014

I have this with Taurine and and I have Acetyl L-Carnitine for 3 months not been constipated since. I have suffered from constipation for many years and nothing has worked in the past. These 3 together seem to work remarkably well. I will continue to purchase and have all 3 together. Thank you iHerb for supplying.

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer1389256 on Dec 09, 2013

I use this mineral in conjunction with MSM for full benefit.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

This is really helping my sinus allergies and it is a very good addition to any candida diet as it helps the body flush out the toxins that candida create. Solgar has made a great product here, I like the dose and it is absorbed well by my body.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

haven't decided if this is necessary

Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

This helps with mental clarity. A must for those with CBS and BHMT gene defects. Great for those who are overproducing ammonia and sulfite/sulfite... This version is well absorbed and is a good dose size.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »