Helps with candida die off

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I have been battling a candida overload for some time now and found that the die off symptoms are as bad as the overload, so I did some research and found that Molybdenum helps with the die off symptoms. It works for me.

Helps with white spots on the nails

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

I used to take zinc for the white sports on my fingernails, but sometimes I can't tolerate zinc that much. because it lowers cortisol and I already have low cortisol, but anyway zinc didn't reduce those white spots like molybdenum did. I think that white spots on the nail represent copper/zinc imbalance. Molybdenum helps to get the bio-unavailable copper out of tissues, so it balances copper to zinc ratio. Of course molybdenum is great for sulphur sensitivity as well as helping to get rid of acetaldehyde which is a toxin candida, alcohol and some fragrances produce.

Posted by Reviewer2633003 on Oct 20, 2010

I'm not sure what I would do without this product. I have multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) and sulphite sensitivity. I am intolerant to other makes of molybdenum. This make is no longer available in England. My quality of life would be incredibly poor without this product. Thank you

Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

This helps with mental clarity. A must for those with CBS and BHMT gene defects. Great for those who are overproducing ammonia and sulfite/sulfite... This version is well absorbed and is a good dose size.

works great

Posted by DebsPicks on Sep 28, 2012

not to be taken long term. can cause liver damage

Great in combination....

Posted by 5496016835165676726 on Mar 01, 2014

I have this with Taurine and and I have Acetyl L-Carnitine for 3 months not been constipated since. I have suffered from constipation for many years and nothing has worked in the past. These 3 together seem to work remarkably well. I will continue to purchase and have all 3 together. Thank you iHerb for supplying.

Molybdenum supplements

Posted by Reviewer1401241 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent - specifically for those suffering from Sulfite sensitivities.

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer1389256 on Dec 09, 2013

I use this mineral in conjunction with MSM for full benefit.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

This is really helping my sinus allergies and it is a very good addition to any candida diet as it helps the body flush out the toxins that candida create. Solgar has made a great product here, I like the dose and it is absorbed well by my body.

Thanks!!

Posted by Reviewer2121702 on Jan 03, 2010

Great product. Hard to find, yet critcal!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »