Good zinc but sweet taste added

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 14, 2016

Good absorbing zinc, but the sweet taste at the exterior has one major disadvantage. I do taste zinc before swallowing it, so I know exactly whether I need it or not. This is because overdosing zinc is not good. When you don't need zinc, it tastes awful. When you need it, it tastes neutral. However, these tabs have tasted a litle bit sweet to me for months now. When I stumbled this morning upon an older zinc picolinate tablet, not chelated, from Solgar as well, it tasted really awful. Meaning that my zinc level is too high. I hope Solgar reads this. Zinc tablets should tast like zinc, that's important. I am going back to the simpler zinc picolinate form, also from Solgar because it's my favorite brand, so that I don't risk to have too much zinc in my body.

no.1 quality

Posted by 5624032038343943916 on Dec 05, 2014

there is no better than chelated mineral

Needed because of mold toxins in my system. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Nov 26, 2014

I really have found great results with Solgar products. I'm happy to be using this chelated (ready to be absorbed) zinc because my hair is/was falling out and this is helping to put a stop to that. I have been exposed to mold which absorbs/eats away the zinc and other things. These are easy to take and are such a good price for the quantity. If you are concerned about your mold exposure or have been diagnosed with FM or CFS check out survivingmold to see some great information regarding these.

Muy buen producto

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 16, 2014

Muy buen producto

great product

Posted by 5764304683655783017 on Sep 24, 2014

I've been using zinc for a long time and feel that its been beneficial with improving my immune system. I really like the Solgar brand - I've been using their Vit C product a long time.

reliable product

Posted by 5251127735739076835 on Aug 17, 2014

has good amount of zinc content in one tablet

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 21, 2014

Zinc helps the body maintain and efficiently use reproductive hormones such as progesterone.

great

Posted by 5198170980350495698 on Jan 11, 2014

Triple AAA

good product

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Aug 10, 2013

Using this for a zinc deficiency. Was able to take large amounts (12xday) without feel queasy or getting a metallic taste.

great value