solgar zinc

Posted by Reviewer2983333 on Aug 21, 2010

having taken an inferior brand of zinc for some years the difference was very noticable when i changed to solgar on the advice of a nutritionist.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Aug 10, 2013

Using this for a zinc deficiency. Was able to take large amounts (12xday) without feel queasy or getting a metallic taste.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Albion chelation gives optimal effectiveness.

great product

Posted by 5764304683655783017 on Sep 24, 2014

I've been using zinc for a long time and feel that its been beneficial with improving my immune system. I really like the Solgar brand - I've been using their Vit C product a long time.

Good zinc but sweet taste added

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 14, 2016

Good absorbing zinc, but the sweet taste at the exterior has one major disadvantage. I do taste zinc before swallowing it, so I know exactly whether I need it or not. This is because overdosing zinc is not good. When you don't need zinc, it tastes awful. When you need it, it tastes neutral. However, these tabs have tasted a litle bit sweet to me for months now. When I stumbled this morning upon an older zinc picolinate tablet, not chelated, from Solgar as well, it tasted really awful. Meaning that my zinc level is too high. I hope Solgar reads this. Zinc tablets should tast like zinc, that's important. I am going back to the simpler zinc picolinate form, also from Solgar because it's my favorite brand, so that I don't risk to have too much zinc in my body.

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 21, 2014

Zinc helps the body maintain and efficiently use reproductive hormones such as progesterone.

Needed because of mold toxins in my system. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Nov 26, 2014

I really have found great results with Solgar products. I'm happy to be using this chelated (ready to be absorbed) zinc because my hair is/was falling out and this is helping to put a stop to that. I have been exposed to mold which absorbs/eats away the zinc and other things. These are easy to take and are such a good price for the quantity. If you are concerned about your mold exposure or have been diagnosed with FM or CFS check out survivingmold to see some great information regarding these.

Good

Posted by 4869545968628951959 on Jun 08, 2016

Ağızda aft için kullandım. 2. Gün aftlar belirgin iyileşti. Tavsiye ederim

Muy buen producto

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 16, 2014

Muy buen producto

no.1 quality

Posted by manimal on Dec 05, 2014

there is no better than chelated mineral

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »