Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3342486 on Oct 30, 2009

Just be aware that this has a strong coconut flavor - pleasant though and they dissolve easily.

They are better if swallowed

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Mar 15, 2011

I am sure these are good quality calcium, but they have a horrible taste.

Solgar chewable calcium 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1722895 on Feb 02, 2010

Needed a calcium supplement that was just 500 mg of calcium. Thankfully the trustworthy brand Solgar met my needs. The taste is slightly sweet and coconutty, which I enjoy. Easily tollerated.

Solgar, Chewable Calcium, 500 mg, 120 Wafers

Posted by Reviewer3095258 on Jan 12, 2009

I did not care for these chewable calcium wafers at all. They have a chaulky after taste and the flavor was not all that great. I probably will throw these in the garbage.

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3356321 on May 13, 2010

Solgar chewable calcium are very good. They desolve nicely in your mouth and have a pleasant taste. thank you. Barbara

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Apr 24, 2011

Very satisfied.

Great taste, high potency

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on May 27, 2011

This is a great tasting-product for a chewable, and unlike other wafers that have 250 mg of calcium, each of these has 500 mg.

Kids love

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

My kids love the taste of these. I give my 2 yr old half of the tablet, and my 7 yr old a whole one per day. It gives me piece of mind that they are getting the calcium they need, since we are on a mostly plant based, non dairy diet.

favourite

Posted by 5175521457164248528 on Jul 07, 2016

tasty, healthy and affordable

Chewable Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2240013 on Jan 10, 2012

I like these chewable calcium wafers, because I don't like having to swallow big pills. At first, they were tasty and seemed to work for me. This last time, I had the impression they tasted different and more chalky than before. I don't know if the formula changed. It may still be better than swallowing a thick pill.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »