I have been using chlorella for years

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 13, 2011

Happy with this chlorella. I have been using chlorella for years, this is the first time with Solgar. It does wonders for the skin, helps keep me from getting low iron. People think I'm 15 years younger than I am and I attribute it largely to this.

Great choice!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jun 27, 2009

you will see results and feel them as well. I have more energy and better regularity because of this wonderful product.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1369475 on Mar 10, 2011

Very good, utmost quality.

From Poland.

Posted by Reviewer1628051 on Jun 20, 2011

That good product.

The best for an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014

I just love all the Solgar products. So, the chlorella as well. And because its 3 times more expensive here in The Netherlands, I order it at IHerb. Same product for a much better price. Fast delivery as well. In 2-3 workdays on your doormat!

Great!

Posted by 5270758264851803157 on Dec 11, 2014

My Husband is a mechanic, so he is around metals and oils and fumes all day. This is really a great option to help him keep his system as strong and clean as possible.

solgar chorella

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Feb 24, 2015

I trust Solgar and iherb. Solgar's products are solid and good. iherb has never let me down, and I can always order $20 in products and get free shipping.

Chlorella

Posted by 5530762199593109652 on Mar 04, 2015

Perfect product.

Good product. Excellent price

Posted by 4854202596783828340 on Aug 27, 2015

A good product for people who do not eat well as I do. Food additive necessary.

Very effective

Posted by 4628236465696828468 on Mar 30, 2016

Having used several other Solgar products, and needing a day to day detox - especially from heavy metals in water, the air, etc - I began taking 2 a day of this product. After only 3 days I began to experience symptoms of detoxing too quickly. I am in my 60's, and for over 40 years I had been affected by mercury poisoning (from amalgam fillings, which were removed 17 years ago), so I have to go easy on the Chlorella, as it works just too well!! I am now planning to take one capsule every other day to give my body time to adjust. This product is *very* effective, so if you have a sensitive body like I have I suggest you build up your dosage slowly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »