Blood sugar support

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Feb 21, 2012

Very effective for my borderline diabetes. Have to take 3000 mcg per day (I was tested by nutritional MD), so it's easier to do with this high dosage capsule. Also - good price.

Good high-potency, vegetarian product

Posted by Reviewer3157651 on Mar 16, 2009

Chromium picolinate has been shown to be helpful for atypical depression and blood sugar issues, which is why I take it. The 500 mcg. potency is hard to find, and I like that this formula is in vegetarian capsules.

works good

Posted by 5669581171092807920 on Mar 01, 2013

Seems to work very well. Cannot even drink the coffee with sugar, as it seems to taste too sweet. Haven't touched a box of clocolates for a week and still have no cravings for sweets. 120 pills is also an advantage for its price.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Needed for normal blood glucose.

Diabetic helper

Posted by 4795310705556082332 on Mar 10, 2015

I was diagnosed as a diabetic in 2004 and was told I would have to take medication for the rest of my life. So I started taking the veggie caps and for more than a year now, I have been off medication and have also lost weight on the herbs that I take. I tried for years to lose weight but it wasn't until last year that I lost about 20 pounds.

Best products and service....EVER!

Posted by VioletKing on Dec 26, 2011

Love the choices, the variety in makes, the prices and the shipping costs and delivery times. Really good in all aspects, and asking for reviews is an amazing contribution to any business. Thanks so much. Will be back!!

Solgar chromium picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2505979 on Jan 25, 2011

I received the product very quickly and started taking it straight away. I was told that it will take a couple of weeks to notice and feel any difference so I am looking forward to the horrible unwanted sweet cravings to reduce significantly. Many thanks.

100% Happy

Posted by Reviewer1389571 on Aug 11, 2011

Got a product two weeks after order (Lithuania). Fully satisfied with package, got all I ordered. Starting to use from today. :) And thank you for a little presents!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2253778 on Sep 29, 2011

by chrome now I don't want so much sweets

Great quality product

Posted by 5211373957102213819 on Mar 25, 2015

I use this to manage my sugar cravings, very noticeable difference when I'm not taking it regularly

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »