This One Works Better

Posted by Reviewer1928615 on Jul 26, 2010

I tried chromium picolinate in the past with limited benefits. I read more on the subject and found that the polynicotinate form was best for blood sugar problems. Although I have only been on this one for about 2 1/2 weeks I have noticed a significant decrease in my sugar cravings and a slight weightloss. I am insulin resistant and have excess cortisol which makes blood sugar problems worse. If you are looking for a chromium supplement I definitely would go with this form of chromium vs. picolinate.

Be Careful

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on May 25, 2016

I do recommend this Chromium product; but please be aware that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Chromium is one of them. I'm not sure if it's because it's this particular type, but I believe I did over-do it and took too much of it. Too much on a daily basis can become toxic...you will become light-headed. Stop taking it immediately of course when this happens. I've read that if you are taking diabetes medications, you really need to be careful with Chromium products.

hoping for some added energy

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 22, 2012

can't report on how good this is working as I'm taking other things along with it. But it's part of the Oz mania train.

Chromium Polynicotinate

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 18, 2012

I am feeling good with taking this. Early to say something about influence on my blood sugar level