Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer3174566 on Aug 30, 2009

I used regular Chromium Picolinate every day for years to address my PCOS and insulin resistance symptoms. After new research came out showing that Chromium Polynicotinate was a better choice, i switched over. I have noticed that my desire for sugar is even LESS with this Polynicotinate which is amazing. Definititely reduces your desire for sweet treats which in turn cuts back on calorie and carb intake. Worth trying.

Solgar, Chromium Polynicotinate, 200 mcg, 100 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 26, 2011

Chromium has long been known to be essential for glucose and lipid metabolism. This particular form has been demonstrated to be more bioavailable and efficacious than all of the other forms of chromium and no toxicity has been reported.

This One Works Better

Posted by Reviewer1928615 on Jul 26, 2010

I tried chromium picolinate in the past with limited benefits. I read more on the subject and found that the polynicotinate form was best for blood sugar problems. Although I have only been on this one for about 2 1/2 weeks I have noticed a significant decrease in my sugar cravings and a slight weightloss. I am insulin resistant and have excess cortisol which makes blood sugar problems worse. If you are looking for a chromium supplement I definitely would go with this form of chromium vs. picolinate.

Chromium Polynicotinate

Posted by Reviewer2520583 on Jul 13, 2009

Dr. NV Perricone suggested, hard to find product. Good price, reliable resource. A+

Solgar Chromium

Posted by Reviewer3024315 on Nov 28, 2008

The quality of this supplement is great, I notice a difference immediately. The value is fantastic.

Love this product because it is the first thing I have found that works!

Posted by Reviewer1033019 on Aug 02, 2013

This product is the first one I have found that really does help you lose some belly fat! For me, I try to eat right,(I cheat once in a while)and take this everyday. I noticed that it seems to help my belly flatten, I love this product, and won't be without it.

super happy!

Posted by 5256112787385571982 on Jun 10, 2014

Highly recommend the brand and its product :)

hope good

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 31, 2015

i have read many good commnetand decided to give a try to this product.

Helps with sugar cravings

Posted by 4796195649015867734 on Jan 22, 2016

This product seems to help with my blood sugar as I don't crave chocolate as much if I take it. I feel like this makes losing weight from mid section a bit easier if combined with healthy diet.

I like these

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2016

These really are helping me from being hungry all the time. I have much more control over what and how much I eat since taking these. I don't get dizzy any more when I get hungry. They have really helped me much with how my body reacts to food and eating and have helped to keep me from over eating.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »