Solgar, Dry Beta Carotene, 10,000 IU, 250 Tablets

Increased fertility.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I got an interest in beta carotene, because I have PCOS and i wanted to find a natural way to increase my fertility. Apparently beta carotene helps. I took it along with Vitex, Maca and cod liver oil. Later I found out that you can obtain that amount of beta carotene, simply by eating 100gr of sweet potato, so if you eat a nutrient rich enough diet, you don't need the supplement. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Just right

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 04, 2008

So much beta carotene is in 25,000 IU doses which is too much to take on an ongoing basis. I was happy to see this smaller dose tablet.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1227854 on Oct 23, 2010

My wife takes the Dry Beta Carotene for cervical dysplasia along with Folic Acid. She had read somewhere that this might help and it for her it has made the difference. We even stopped once because her paps were normal for over a year. Within six months she had an abnormal pap so we started up with the beta carotene again. Once again her paps have been normal.

Unsung hive treatment...

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Jul 08, 2011

I suffer from photo sensitivity and break out in hives when exposed to direct sun light. I started using this after researching natural treatment. Coupled with B-12 I can enjoy the sun again. Excellent product and I think it's helping with my acne too!

Great Dosage by pricey

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jul 14, 2010

Hard to find dosage of beta carotene A like this - just wish it was less expensive