A LITE version of Flax Oil.

Posted by Reviewer1705952 on Dec 24, 2012

This oil can only be termed LITE. It lacks the deep rich color of flax oil, has little taste, but it does have a glass bottle and a beautiful Lable. Very disappointed. Will not buy again and will stick with Flolra brand. ADDENDUM - it is so bad that after 6 tablespoons I threw it in the dustbin.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Jul 04, 2013

I use it for its omega3 content and for controlling my scalp psoriasis. Works well. Has a pleasant taste compared to other flaxseed oils I've tried, but doesn't really taste like a treat ;) I use a tablespoon every day, usually in my smoothie. Then you can't taste it at all! Blend 1 banana, some milk or yoghurt, some protein powder, heaps of frozen raspberries and/or strawberries, 1 tbsp flaxseed oil and 1 tbsp soy lecithin (as an emulsifier) and you have a simple, tasty and creamy meal! :) The only problem I have with this is the bottle, the oil always drips on the outside of the bottle, making my fridge greasy. I have to store it inside a plastic bag.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3004719 on Feb 26, 2012

I have not enjoyed flax oil in the past but this brand is really good.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2230533 on Mar 01, 2012

My daughter takes this product for her eczema and it is so far working. You need to moisten from the inside out is teh key.

Flaxseed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2885240 on Jan 26, 2011

I don't think I can find this high quality and great taste flaxseed oil with this price in Japan. I use this oil as dressing mostly, taste great with onion & vinegar.

This is a great product! I prefer liquid over pills.

Posted by Reviewer1123545 on Mar 18, 2011

I wanted to get Flaxseed Oil into my diet and I prefer liquid over pills. This is a great product, but the flavor is awful! I take about a tablespoon every other day and I feel a difference in a variety of areas. Other than the awful taste, I'll stick with it for the overall benefit of having flaxseed oil in my diet.

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Sep 23, 2011

EXCELLENT!!

Excellent oil!

Posted by 4785081848634563467 on Dec 11, 2012

Very pleasant taste, remarkable oil!

Solgar Earth Source Organic Flaxseed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 20, 2012

We like this flaxseed oil, whole family use it. even our dog. keep our dog coat very shiny. I well buy this again.

Solgar