Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Jul 04, 2013

I use it for its omega3 content and for controlling my scalp psoriasis. Works well. Has a pleasant taste compared to other flaxseed oils I've tried, but doesn't really taste like a treat ;) I use a tablespoon every day, usually in my smoothie. Then you can't taste it at all! Blend 1 banana, some milk or yoghurt, some protein powder, heaps of frozen raspberries and/or strawberries, 1 tbsp flaxseed oil and 1 tbsp soy lecithin (as an emulsifier) and you have a simple, tasty and creamy meal! :) The only problem I have with this is the bottle, the oil always drips on the outside of the bottle, making my fridge greasy. I have to store it inside a plastic bag.

This is a great product! I prefer liquid over pills.

Posted by Reviewer1123545 on Mar 18, 2011

I wanted to get Flaxseed Oil into my diet and I prefer liquid over pills. This is a great product, but the flavor is awful! I take about a tablespoon every other day and I feel a difference in a variety of areas. Other than the awful taste, I'll stick with it for the overall benefit of having flaxseed oil in my diet.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Dec 18, 2014

This is a nice good quality flax oil although the Omega 3 content is relatively low (50%) for a quality flaxoil (which are usually 57%). The cost including shipping has been ok up until now, but the recent hike in shipping makes it uneconomical for me to purchase this from iherb again, so I will be looking to buy my flaxoil from Germany now.