10% Off Orders Over $40!

Solgar, Earth Source, Organic, Flaxseed Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Jul 04, 2013

I use it for its omega3 content and for controlling my scalp psoriasis. Works well. Has a pleasant taste compared to other flaxseed oils I've tried, but doesn't really taste like a treat ;) I use a tablespoon every day, usually in my smoothie. Then you can't taste it at all! Blend 1 banana, some milk or yoghurt, some protein powder, heaps of frozen raspberries and/or strawberries, 1 tbsp flaxseed oil and 1 tbsp soy lecithin (as an emulsifier) and you have a simple, tasty and creamy meal! :) The only problem I have with this is the bottle, the oil always drips on the outside of the bottle, making my fridge greasy. I have to store it inside a plastic bag.

This is a great product! I prefer liquid over pills.

Posted by Reviewer1123545 on Mar 18, 2011

I wanted to get Flaxseed Oil into my diet and I prefer liquid over pills. This is a great product, but the flavor is awful! I take about a tablespoon every other day and I feel a difference in a variety of areas. Other than the awful taste, I'll stick with it for the overall benefit of having flaxseed oil in my diet.