perfect

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

I bought this for a friend of mine. She says it really works for her. She feels much better using these. I buy them at iherb for her, because it's 6 times less expensive compared to the price in the Netherlands. Thank you iherb

Taking with DLPA

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 19, 2010

I'm taking this with DLPA and Tyrosine as part of The Mood Cure protocol. I don't take the DLPA and Tyrosine together because they are both stimulating and it made me anxious to take them together. Also, DLPA and Sam-e made me jumping out of my skin anxious when I was taking both. I stopped the Sam-e and take the DLPA for depression/sensitivity.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1167513 on Mar 02, 2011

This helps me a lot to recover after a workout. I feel less tired than before.

solgar essential amino complex

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Feb 09, 2009

on an empty stomach, it helps me with low thyroid and strong nails

Before exercise.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 03, 2009

I think these help with giving me just a little more stamina during exercise.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer1327919 on Aug 11, 2009

These have been working for me quite well. They are easily digestible and the company claims the aminos are free form. I like that this particular formula contains smaller quantity of aminos and I can spread the supplement intake throughout the day without putting too much pressure on my kidneys.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2152030 on Jan 01, 2010

I am sold on most Solgar product anyway. This one is no exception. I think it is great for those vegans who use it to augment their diets.