브랜드 값인가..

Posted by mockdan on Mar 13, 2016

3가지 정도 달맞이꽃 오일을 먹어봤는데... 얘가 젤 효과가 떨어진다. 젤 많이 정제를 했는지 모르겠지만... 걘적으로 솔가랑은 지금까지 맞는게 없는듯.... 그래도 먹기 편하고 신뢰도 면에서는 반은 먹고 들어가는듯..

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3097022 on May 16, 2015

Mom love the product

Soso

Posted by 5747689947397540836 on Dec 12, 2014

Easy to swallow. Helps to fall asleep, best to take just before bedtime. Can't tell any difference while eating this. I want it to regulate my menses but it's not really working.

Very good product.

Posted by 5210705888046286323 on Sep 14, 2014

Excelent quality. I have used it for years for regulation of my cycle and it has worked perfectly.

helps with endometriosis

Posted by Reviewer1543514 on Aug 14, 2014

taking primrose oil along with vitamin E for about 8 months the level of CA-125 has been reduced to normal levels. I feel no pain during my period anymore. Just amazing!!

Good Evening Primrose

Posted by Reviewer1586638 on Jul 03, 2014

This product also seems to helping my skin look great.

Kamal

Posted by 4804154157363268991 on Jun 25, 2014

This product has proved best until now out of all other evening primrose i have used. Quantity and quality both are superb.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Jun 19, 2014

I prefer these to the typical horse pills.

Works for menopausal Hot flashes!

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 03, 2014

I take this along with Nature's Way Vitex and the combo has dramatically decreased my hot flashes from every hour (which included waking up several times at night drenched in sweat) to almost none! I might get a muted "warm" flash maybe once a day if at all now (I've been taking this combo for about a month). Amazing!!! (NOTE: I initially started out using a liquid form of Chasteberry Vitex which worked well almost immediately, but I was concerned about the effect of the alcohol base on my liver. So after a month I switched over to the Vitex capsules (400 mg 3x/day) and my body adjusted pretty rapidly.) I can't take Dong Quai or Black Cohosh because of my liver (Hep C). And Maca HRT stopped working for me after several years of doing a great job. Estroven never worked very well for me (it lessened the intensity of my hot flashes, but only a little - I would still sit there dripping with sweat, alarming the clients I was working with). So I am SOOOOOO grateful for Evening Primrose Oil & Vitex!

Did not try it

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Jun 01, 2014

Tryed another Solgar product whith same capsules, i got sick, my stomach does not tolerate them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »