Fab skin

Posted by Reviewer2830664 on Dec 13, 2010

I've been using the primrose softgels now for 16 days and already my skin looks much better. A bit firmer and a healthy glow! Had I known this I would have started taking these softgels years and years ago! No facial cream can beat this....

It does only good!

Posted by 5346547211571989532 on Jun 12, 2013

It is for ages above 18 my personal opinion!It makes more comfortable the period sypmtoms. like stomach ache or head ache..control hormones.It makes good to skin with 2 ways you can swallow it or you can break it and apply the oil into your face!Moreover it does really good to women above 40 to control pressure problems and menopause preparation and then control.lovely product for every woman

Works for menopausal Hot flashes!

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 03, 2014

I take this along with Nature's Way Vitex and the combo has dramatically decreased my hot flashes from every hour (which included waking up several times at night drenched in sweat) to almost none! I might get a muted "warm" flash maybe once a day if at all now (I've been taking this combo for about a month). Amazing!!! (NOTE: I initially started out using a liquid form of Chasteberry Vitex which worked well almost immediately, but I was concerned about the effect of the alcohol base on my liver. So after a month I switched over to the Vitex capsules (400 mg 3x/day) and my body adjusted pretty rapidly.) I can't take Dong Quai or Black Cohosh because of my liver (Hep C). And Maca HRT stopped working for me after several years of doing a great job. Estroven never worked very well for me (it lessened the intensity of my hot flashes, but only a little - I would still sit there dripping with sweat, alarming the clients I was working with). So I am SOOOOOO grateful for Evening Primrose Oil & Vitex!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3097022 on May 16, 2015

Mom love the product

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1579295 on Feb 09, 2010

Estupendo producto se Solgar muy recomendado por su alto contenido en omega como prevención circulatoria.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2191056 on Oct 31, 2011

Big jar and small capsules:)))

very high quality

Posted by Reviewer1670713 on Dec 14, 2011

very high quality. my occasional breakout was greatly reduced as well. this product is a definite keeper for me.

Good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2035978 on Feb 17, 2010

I bought these primarily for PMS but so far it hasn't made any difference, my doctor recommended Vitamin B6 for it instead, however my skin is not as dry since I went on these capsules and I am going to stick with them for a while and see how it goes.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer2998494 on Nov 09, 2010

ıt gives what it promises to. I think it is necessary for every women passed middle age.

good

Posted by 4658980675029605344 on Jul 31, 2013

seemed it worked !