July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Solgar, Folate As Metafolin, 800 mcg, 100 Tablets

Excellent ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1799161 on Jan 28, 2010

I Received the folate right away and have been taking it, and feel that it is working very well. My doctor is very happy that I'm starting to feel better and the product is a natural product rather than taking a prescription. Thank you for your service. If this keeps working as well as it has been I will be contacting you for more.

Kick Started My Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1396367 on Apr 04, 2010

My body cannot process regular folic acid. So no matter how much folic acid I take, I does not help me. I took this metafolin along with methyl B12 and TMG and my thyroid kick started. I have heard that 20% of the population has problems processing folic acid which can lead to all sorts of problems. I wlll take this for life. As always, the service, shipping and prices from iherb were superior.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on Jan 05, 2010

first time purchased, does seem to help with overall well-being and memory function

A must when using B12! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

This is important to use if you are using the methyl-B12 or the adeno-B12 because it acts as a donor. Folic acid is not going to help; this is what you would want. Also adding NAC is a benefit too to support memory. Solgar has a great line of products. iherb gets my order to me within 2-3 days!!! Click on the yes button if you found this review helpful just to let me know.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2758410 on May 31, 2011

I believe that since combining 6 tablets a day (2morning, 2lunch and 2dinner) along with 1 Natural Factors B12 5000mg dissolved under the tongue. Greatly has improved my all round health and proof is in the energy levels and gains I have experienced. Obviously see your doctor for your dosage as everyones levels a re different and will require different dosages.