What a difference an electron makes?

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Jul 14, 2014

The difference between folate and folic acid is that folic acid has to be activated by the body before being used. That means your spare electrons end up being used to activate the product. If you haven't got many spare electrons you can't do much with it... plus you can end up depleting your supply of electrons? Much safer to use the activated form (folate). The folate makes you feel much better faster. You'll enjoy the folate much more than the folic acid. It's a similar story with other reduced substances. What a difference an electron makes? :-)

Best Deal

Posted by Reviewer3295948 on Dec 30, 2008

This was by-far the best deal for activated Folic acid. The only problem is that they are tablets, not capsules, so you have to grind them up to give them to children.

Energy Levels up

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Mar 30, 2011

I find my energy levels have increased and I can cope much better.

my review

Posted by Reviewer2480889 on Jul 18, 2011

easy to take, no side effects,brought mt Hyocine levels down quickly.

Dick

Posted by Reviewer2469748 on Dec 19, 2008

I have great confidence in this folate product manufactured by Solgar using a Metafolin formula developed by Merck & Co. in Germany. This product is not yet available in the local market, so I am very pleased to be able to purchase it through IHerb.

Increased energy

Posted by Reviewer2745564 on May 14, 2010

My husband, son & I have experienced increased energy and faster recovery from exercising since taking metafolin. Thanks

Substitute for Deplin.

Posted by Reviewer2757819 on Apr 16, 2010

I am u sing this instead of prescription Deplin. So far it has been working very well. I cannot afford the prescription, so I am well pleased with this.

Solgar, Folate Metafolin Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1025706 on Jun 01, 2009

Bought it based on reviews, seems to be satisfactory.

good.

Posted by Reviewer2988450 on Nov 24, 2009

Metafolin. Enough said. I wish this stuff was more prevalent. Solgar seems to have the rights to it currently.

Energy levels are up

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 14, 2010

I take this in conjunction with Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex capsules. I let the whole 800mcg tablet dissolve under my tongue. It doesn't really taste like anything. It gives me loads of energy, in the sense that I am more alert. My focus is much better, and I'm able to think much better as well. Not a caffeine type of energy.