Solgar, Folate As Metafolin, 800 mcg, 100 Tablets

A must when using B12! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

This is important to use if you are using the methyl-B12 or the adeno-B12 because it acts as a donor. Folic acid is not going to help; this is what you would want. Also adding NAC is a benefit too to support memory. Solgar has a great line of products. iherb gets my order to me within 2-3 days!!! Click on the yes button if you found this review helpful just to let me know.

Best Folic Acid Available

Posted by Reviewer3234597 on Nov 25, 2008

If you have a MTHFR mutation than you need metafolin. I'm glad I can get it at iHerb because I love them.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2758410 on May 31, 2011

I believe that since combining 6 tablets a day (2morning, 2lunch and 2dinner) along with 1 Natural Factors B12 5000mg dissolved under the tongue. Greatly has improved my all round health and proof is in the energy levels and gains I have experienced. Obviously see your doctor for your dosage as everyones levels a re different and will require different dosages.

Solgar Folate Metafolin Folic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2869683 on Oct 18, 2011

Great price and speedy delivery. As I have a MTHFR double mutation started with 6 per day (4.8mg) I found 10mg of L-Methylfolate to be optimal for me and my son.

Reversed abnormal cells of the cervix

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

My daughter was diagnosed with abnormal cervical cells after a biopsy 2 years ago. I read about folic acid deficiency and abnormal cervical cells and started her on 800 mcg of folic acid daily. After repeat biopsies her results are back to normal and she is back to yearly OBGYN appointments. Needless to say, she will be taking this for the rest of her life as I will. I had the same problem when I was younger. Product is highly recommended!