Hands down!

Posted by Reviewer1962714 on Nov 25, 2010

Best multi I have ever used. I can't eat enough veggies daily, so I have started using Solgar Vm-75. I tried many multi's, but it's far the best. I also give it to my mum and my dad. They felt the difference the day they started.

Excellent product!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011

My family really liked these vitamins - and composition, and the action

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1182689 on Aug 16, 2011

It's very good product because 1 tablet is sufficient! Especially, this product has much Vitamin-B component greater than other B-50 products. However, portions of Calcium, Magnesium are little (Also, Zinc is 67%, somewhat little). So, It can be helpful to eat with product of Calcium&Magnesium or Calcium&Magnesium&Zinc.

Not very effective for me

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Feb 18, 2014

The vitamins do give a mild effect after I take it with a heavy breakfast but it is hardly noticeable for my mental fatigue. I bought this one as I thought everything made by Solgar is of superior quality but I am disappointed. There are other cheaper vitamins that worked better for me. May work for others but didn't work well for me.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2755861 on Jan 15, 2011

Sometimes i used to get up very tired, when i have to get up early i woke up difficultly. After VM-75 my get up problems are solved, Now there are significant diffirences. I combine VM-75 with glutamine, AA and whey.

great multi

Posted by Reviewer3023381 on Jul 06, 2011

one of the best multi out there

good product, strong smell...

Posted by 5178034329878009525 on Nov 22, 2013

I'm quite satisfied by this product but the smell is very strong and its a bit difficult to swallow since the tablet is very big.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1482970 on Jul 14, 2011

Solgar is one of the best!

Great product

Posted by VioletKing on Jul 19, 2012

Check the strengths out..........some multi vits tablets have more nourishment in the container than the tablets!! VERY good product for keeping things healthy ...in spite of all the foods we eat that are deficient of natural vitamins!

bonus 30!

Posted by Reviewer1403202 on Mar 12, 2011

I received 90+30! Thanks! I trust Solgar!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »