Solgar Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Aug 05, 2008

Very good product

Helps with diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1879704 on May 01, 2010

I love Solgar products, especially the glass bottle.

Very good choice for blood sugar levels control! Also, an excellent antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Feb 05, 2013

Cinnamon is a natural herb for normalizing blood sugar levels and it may be helpful on diabetes mellitus type 2! However, blood sugar levels should be monitored meticulously, to avoid hypoglycemia.

Cinnamon

Posted by 4717490043180287156 on May 03, 2015

As always, I was very pleased with your product, and your service. It is nice to be able to go online, see a variety of similar products, different sizes and prices, choose what I want, order it, and receive my order quickly and accurately. Your service has never disappointed me.

Great Product

Posted by 5050971468957965520 on May 11, 2015

I am using this product now in a daily basis, I am liking it since it is pure cinnamon and can give me the benefits of it anytime I want, very convenient.

Seems ok.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Mar 22, 2012

Bought this when the NOW cinnamon was out of stock; it seems comparable.

Cinnamon Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2338760 on Dec 07, 2010

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on May 31, 2013

Haven't used this for a long time but so far, so good. Wish I were able to save and rate this later as I don't feel I have enough to go on but review page requires you rate the products all at once. I will say three stars but it could be more. Don't know yet.