Good solgar

Posted by 5156181634602967018 on Apr 14, 2016

I'm always taking nutritional supplement by Solgar, I hope this also very workable for my health!

El mejor hierro para anemia ferropénica

Posted by Thebeautyside on Apr 03, 2016

No me provoca gastritis ni estreñimiento. El mejor hierro que existe para mi.

가벼운 빈혈있었는데 좋아짐

Posted by 5452569164030000055 on Mar 12, 2016

동생이 가벼운 빈혈로 고생하길래 사줬어요. 꾸준히 먹고 나니까 훨 덜 피곤하고 어지럼증도 좋다고 함. 가격은 일반 약국에서 사는것보다 훨 싸니..

Solgar, Gentle Iron

Posted by free2bmoe on Mar 11, 2016

This is a good non-heme (plant based) iron pill. I never had any stomach issues with this product. While using this for my recommended iron needs, there was some growth to my nails. My mind is more sharp and concentration is in full swing. I was taking this, with other supplements, to help with anemia. This hasn't improved my anemia. Update: Continuous research has shown not to take in Caffeine, tannins from tea, and of course Calcium. These prohibit absorption. In addition, take with vitamin C to better absorption. Eliminating Caffeine and tea, has helped immensely.

Gentle on the stomach

Posted by Mary-B333 on Feb 22, 2016

Really easy on the stomach. I used to take a type of iron that would give me the overwhelming urge to vomit, but this one gives me no side affects whatsoever. It's best when taken with food, but even on an empty stomach I don't have any problems. An an essential supplement for vegetarians, vegans, or anyone else prone to low iron levels!

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 27, 2015

Good for the tired adrenals, and it restores energy in those who have low ferritin levels. If you drink too much coffee and tea, and eat red meat sparingly your iron stores will probably be lower than in people who eat red meat on a regular basis and dont drink as much coffee that bind to iron in one's body.

Great Product, I use it for several years.

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Dec 11, 2015

Really feel the difference after taking the daily pill. absorbs well. love it.

Another great Solgar product

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

This product saved me during my pregnancies and after. No side affects!!

My preferred iron supplement

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

I take this iron supplement daily for my vegetarian iron needs. It is gentle on my stomach and non constipating.

Really Gentle!

Posted by 4816998153529915151 on Sep 08, 2015

I've got Solgar Gentle Iron as an alternative to my regular iron supplement, which was effective but gave me bad stomach cramps. I've got chronic anemia that went undiagnosed for many years, so iron supplements are a life saver for me. I'd say it is at least as effective as my other supplement that contained heme iron (which I'd rather avoid), but it is truly gentle. I take two a day on an empty stomach with a few sips of strong rose hip tea (for vitamin C to aid absorption) two hours before breakfast, and have absolutely no pain or issues whatsoever. Haven't checked my ferritin level yet since starting Solgar - will post an update on that.