Great Iron Supplement

Posted by affinitywellness on Jul 28, 2012

I personally use this product because Solgar is a brand I trust and I have seen marked improvement in my own wellbeing. I have recommended this product to friends experiencing menstrual cramps and other hormonal disturbances and it has been received really well.

Not constipating iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer1208404 on Aug 01, 2012

The only iron supplemen I tried which is not constipating or giving skin stains. The body absorbed the iron very efficiently and I got my iron levels up rapidly with this product.

Beatrice

Posted by Reviewer2921288 on Dec 13, 2008

I am very pleased with this product, in fact I have used it for 7 years. I cannot take other iron for it hurts my stomach but Gentle Iron does not. I really appreciate your quick delivery and that you do not charge shipping if we order a certain amount. I am very happy with your company.

Gentle Giant

Posted by Reviewer1463142 on Nov 05, 2010

really effective, I keep buying the same brand only

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 27, 2015

Good for the tired adrenals, and it restores energy in those who have low ferritin levels. If you drink too much coffee and tea, and eat red meat sparingly your iron stores will probably be lower than in people who eat red meat on a regular basis and dont drink as much coffee that bind to iron in one's body.

Solgar, Gentle Iron

Posted by free2bmoe on Mar 11, 2016

This is a good non-heme (plant based) iron pill. I never had any stomach issues with this product. While using this for my recommended iron needs, there was some growth to my nails. My mind is more sharp and concentration is in full swing. I was taking this, with other supplements, to help with anemia. This hasn't improved my anemia. Update: Continuous research has shown not to take in Caffeine, tannins from tea, and of course Calcium. These prohibit absorption. In addition, take with vitamin C to better absorption. Eliminating Caffeine and tea, has helped immensely.

Gentle Iron

Posted by Reviewer2388984 on Jul 22, 2010

Have had problems with my stomach while eating irontabs, but not with this. Price is right , too.

great

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jun 09, 2010

doesn't upset my stomach. does affect the bowel movement though, I get kind of constipated. to avoid this, I take a double dose of magnesium glycinate and everything works well!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1751519 on Apr 22, 2011

Sounds like a very good product. I just started taking it so too soon to say anything. The company assured me that all ingredients are non GMO.

My stomach doesn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I always have problems with caps and my stomach gives me burps even hours after intake of only 1 of these Gentle Iron which I have tried for the first time. I'd rather take tablets and will try the new Chelated Iron. I can't find out whether the 25 mg of Iron = 25 mg of Elemental Iron or 25 mg of bisglycinate??? April 2015 added: I use Solgar Chelated Iron 100 tablets for a long time now and they are excellent, No problem taking them on an empty stomach and better absorption than any other iron I have taken.