My stomach doesn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

I always have problems with caps and my stomach gives me burps even hours after intake of only 1 of these Gentle Iron which I have tried for the first time. I'd rather take tablets and will try the new Chelated Iron. I can't find out whether the 25 mg of Iron = 25 mg of Elemental Iron or 25 mg of bisglycinate??? April 2015 added: I use Solgar Chelated Iron 100 tablets for a long time now and they are excellent, No problem taking them on an empty stomach and better absorption than any other iron I have taken.

Can't use it

Posted by Butterfly on Oct 04, 2014

My gut doesn't like iron at all, but I thought this gentle one might work for me. Didn't. I tried it for two terrible days and that was enough.

Life Saver

Posted by MyName on Jul 30, 2014

Gentle indeed. It's been steadily improving my ferritin levels for a couple of months.

it WORKS

Posted by 5071941619079071283 on Mar 19, 2015

ça marche du toner !! deux semaines après et je vois déjà le résultat sur mes ongles qui deviennent durs !! j'imagine que les cheveux poussent encore plus vite puisque les poils de mes jambes poussent déjà en une semaine alors qu'avant il leur faut au moins deux semaines pour pousser :s (point négatif mais positifs à la fois :) ).. Bref je le rachèterais sans problème pour une cure / an Le gros avantage : une gélule / jours ! que demander de plus ;)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Jan 15, 2013

The best in iron.

good choice

Posted by 4718994438099030717 on Aug 24, 2013

good choice~

Great Product, no side effects.

Posted by Reviewer2824153 on Jul 17, 2013

I was wary of trying an iron supplement, as I have heard that many cause digestive problems. With Solgar, I have not had any side effects at all. I am yet to have my iron tested, but already I am feeling better and sleeping/napping less!

Solgar Iron Supplement

Posted by aerdine on Jan 29, 2014

These capsules have saved me from my supposed iron deficiency and they did so in a matter of days. For months I suffered from fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath and freezing. I soon noticed that my symptoms were ten times worse during my periods. I had cramps for nearly my entire period and most days I wanted to do nothing but sleep. I started taking this supplement a mere week before my next period and the symptoms almost vanished. I still feel unusually cold a lot of the time, but other than that I feel like a changed person. I will continue to take this supplement indefinitely.

Effective and no stomach pain

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

Effective because I experimented a real boost the first week of use as I woke up better in the morning... It's really tolerable as it doesn't cause constipation or angry stomach. If you follow the recommended dosage you have a good six month cure for a ridiculous price.

Very very good!

Posted by Reviewer2751874 on Mar 20, 2011

The product has arrived safely Because it is green is safe The important thing is cheaper Thank you!