mel

Posted by Reviewer1405719 on Sep 02, 2008

only one that offers hyaluronic acid with the regular joint formula been working great for 70 yr old man hip degeneration.

Resolved my knee problem

Posted by Reviewer1623356 on Oct 12, 2010

I have a kneecap inflammation, which had been painful for more than 6 months. I had tried several treatments with no success. Since I started taking this product, my pain has completely disappeared. I live in Switzerland and I received my products from iherb in less than 3 days.

super

Posted by 5467731569917563954 on Jan 12, 2014

has been advised to use this product for my skin. like it very much my skin looks much more fresh (I am 38) everyone is telling compliments I am using it together with Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2310553 on Feb 25, 2014

My sister-in-law asked to buy this hyaluronic acid for several times, 'cause it was the best thing she'd ever tried to support her joints. Would recommend for all the people who's got some problems with joints ant want to protect them.

safe

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jan 08, 2014

Im vegetarian and thats what is most important with this product for me.Im sure other brand maybe work better for joints and inflammation but solgar is the only without sharks,krills,fishes...let them be

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 15, 2013

Very Good

A Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1239397 on Feb 04, 2012

Am allergic to shellfish so this product allows my joints to be happy without the need for the shellfish product.

Ce produit c'est excel·lent.

Posted by 4658751804918653704 on May 25, 2016

Il va très bien pour le bon fonctionnement articulations.

Good results/ хороший результат

Posted by 4615554797257322240 on Oct 14, 2014

My lines on my face are disapeared. I used it with collagen. Морщины на лбу исчезлиб кожа стала более упругой. Употребляла с коллагеном.

helps with my arthritis and joints

Posted by Reviewer1870408 on Mar 05, 2011

Since I've been dgn. w/arthritis to avoid prescribed drugs I start taking natural products for my severe arthritis as glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, MSM, Zyflamend and omega -3 fish oil, all this are helping me with arthritis pain and reduced joints inflamation. I highly recommend this products and iherb is the best place to buy it from.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »