New To iHerb?

Solgar, Glucosamine MSM Complex, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I noticed a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Mar 08, 2011

when i ran out of my first bottle, slowly my knees began to ache again - and then the pain stopped when i started the second bottle. I have had bad allergic reactions to products with shell fish, i am asthmatic, so this product was my first with no shellfish. No allergic reactions since no shellfish, and it really does help stop my knee pain! Highly recommend for anyone, especially those with allergies to shellfish.

Nice to find Vegan GS !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jan 06, 2011

Shellfish-Free Vegetarian Glucosamine MSM Complex Tablets are free of yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Also Sugar, Salt and Starch Free

A quality product

Posted by Reviewer2587537 on Jun 10, 2012

Prior to Solgar, I have been taking Glucosamine MSM from Now food as Solgar is not very popular brand, at where I live. After ordering Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex, I can feel my nails become harder. Not sure if it helps my skin as I am taking fish oil as well. It helps to be shellfish-free as my dad is allergic to seafood.

the products help me feel better!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

I have sore joints, and often swollen. I use this product with Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora Arnica Gel, Topical Gel and Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate and feel that the pain goes away, the joints become swollen much less. I hope that the products help me feel better!

Glucosamine MSM, Solgar 120 tablets

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Nov 07, 2012

This was my first Glucosamine MSM, Solgar 120 tablets try. Tablet size makes size: difficult to swallow. Poor Tablet taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »