great choice

Posted by 4771450605852959309 on Apr 25, 2016

Great product I recommend to all

can't see any dramatic effetiveness yet but worth taking for the future results

Posted by 5531618364740774611 on Jan 28, 2016

I have taken this product for a month and the pill was not too big for me when I swallow it with sufficient amount of water. I'm at my early 40 and don't think I have a noticeable wrinkles thanx to taking good care of myself by applying sun screen every time I go out in the sun. But I found my skin is losing the elastin as I get older so I started to take this product cuz it contains not only hyaluroinc acid but also fair amount of collagen. I can't see any noticeable results by taking this product but since I didn't have any side effects I think it's worth waiting for the result to show by ordering a couple more bottles now.

for skin is good

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I've purchaised this product mainly to improve skin condition, though later I got to know that it's very helpful for joints condition. I noticed skin improvement after 2 months of intaking it. Yet I don't see radical diffirence when it comes to the knees pain.. it's still in place when it's cold..

fast result! Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1752125 on Oct 21, 2015

I saw my skin became so much brighter even only I took 2 days and also my friend was surprised at my bare face that she thouhgt I put some bb cream. My skin looks so smooth, hydrate and bright as long as I took this product. I came back to order more.

size of tablets

Posted by 5591398282614308844 on Jun 29, 2015

just a extra large size of tablets, it is impossible to swallow

magnifico

Posted by 4975694446868235748 on May 11, 2015

muy completo y efectivo

hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer1348084 on Apr 28, 2015

perfect:)

Staple

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 23, 2015

I keep reordering this one. You can feel your skin is much plumper after continuous use. I do not use it all year round though for fear it s effectiveness might diminish. It is much cheaper on iherb than in my country. Love it.

Frais de livraison prohibitif!

Posted by 4810041699503454697 on Apr 20, 2015

J'avais déjà acheté le même produit sur un autre site américain et je l'ai recommandé ici car moins cher. Mais je viens de recevoir ma première livraison IHerb (avec DHL) en provenance des USA. Et pour la première fois une livraison des US me coute 26€... 45% du prix du produit... Je commanderai le même produit mais via un autre site et pas DHL non plus.

best buy

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Apr 15, 2015

Best buy and i still observe it.