Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer3088331 on Nov 01, 2011

Great product

Great all in one product

Posted by 4949847984081771262 on Jan 14, 2014

I chose this so i could take my "at least 100mg" of hyaluronic acid and get a couple of other skin nutrients extra. I really like getting the extra gram of collagen a day, the only down sied was the size.....got stuck at the back of my throat first time i took one! I'll still be reordering, I like to get as many nutrients as possible in as few pills as possible.

OKAY

Posted by 4746587429715459341 on Oct 14, 2016

I think the product is okay in general but must say haven't noticed major changes on my skin. I bought it because I have very dry skin and most of my creams bearly do the job. At first I used Solgar, Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM for my joints were I noticed that my skin was less dry so I tought it was Hylauronic Acid in the whole package that's why I ordered only Hylauronic Acid the second time but didn't quite work for me....I think I'm going to get back to the Glucosamine Hyalurnic Acid Chondroitin MSM.

no noticeable effects

Posted by Reviewer1724750 on Nov 24, 2016

Took the 30 tablets as directed. Noticed no change to skin or joints. Did not repurchase.

See No diffence

Posted by 4785042523532214998 on Dec 29, 2016

I am affraid i am just getting old....;((

tablets too big to swallow

Posted by 4978363984207100615 on Nov 14, 2016

I bought this product based on a friend's recommendation. Unfortunately couldn't get the chance to see the results as I cannot swallow the tablets. I was nearly chocking on one, so I stopped trying. The bottle sits around; but I am nor brave enough to give it another try. If you have difficulties to swallow tablets, this one is for sure not for you!

Frais de livraison prohibitif!

Posted by 4810041699503454697 on Apr 20, 2015

J'avais déjà acheté le même produit sur un autre site américain et je l'ai recommandé ici car moins cher. Mais je viens de recevoir ma première livraison IHerb (avec DHL) en provenance des USA. Et pour la première fois une livraison des US me coute 26€... 45% du prix du produit... Je commanderai le même produit mais via un autre site et pas DHL non plus.

perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1173404 on Dec 19, 2010

perfect.

Fantastic product!

Posted by 4634923326713609349 on May 19, 2016

Yet again, the quality of a Solgar product does not disappoint! I came across this product looking for something that would help with my very dry eyes, and saw that it was also supposed to do wonders for your skin (it has been rewarded "beauty supplement of the year" recently), so I ordered it. The dryness in my eyes was alleviated almost immediately, and after about 2 weeks of taking it, my skin became substantially firmer and more moist, which I noticed particularly when I was applying eyeshadow. It is not as radical as having an actual face lift (and in fact the skin gets tighter on your whole body), but it really has delivered on its promises for me with regards to both eyes and skin, so I will definitely continue to take this supplement, as well as recommending it to others. In short: Fantastic!

Solgar hyaluronic

Posted by 5712547023557343885 on Oct 28, 2016

I always used solgar products i can see the difference when i use it