OKAY

Posted by 4746587429715459341 on Oct 14, 2016

I think the product is okay in general but must say haven't noticed major changes on my skin. I bought it because I have very dry skin and most of my creams bearly do the job. At first I used Solgar, Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM for my joints were I noticed that my skin was less dry so I tought it was Hylauronic Acid in the whole package that's why I ordered only Hylauronic Acid the second time but didn't quite work for me....I think I'm going to get back to the Glucosamine Hyalurnic Acid Chondroitin MSM.

Frais de livraison prohibitif!

Posted by 4810041699503454697 on Apr 20, 2015

J'avais déjà acheté le même produit sur un autre site américain et je l'ai recommandé ici car moins cher. Mais je viens de recevoir ma première livraison IHerb (avec DHL) en provenance des USA. Et pour la première fois une livraison des US me coute 26€... 45% du prix du produit... Je commanderai le même produit mais via un autre site et pas DHL non plus.

Fantastic product!

Posted by 4634923326713609349 on May 19, 2016

Yet again, the quality of a Solgar product does not disappoint! I came across this product looking for something that would help with my very dry eyes, and saw that it was also supposed to do wonders for your skin (it has been rewarded "beauty supplement of the year" recently), so I ordered it. The dryness in my eyes was alleviated almost immediately, and after about 2 weeks of taking it, my skin became substantially firmer and more moist, which I noticed particularly when I was applying eyeshadow. It is not as radical as having an actual face lift (and in fact the skin gets tighter on your whole body), but it really has delivered on its promises for me with regards to both eyes and skin, so I will definitely continue to take this supplement, as well as recommending it to others. In short: Fantastic!

perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1173404 on Dec 19, 2010

perfect.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1183010 on Aug 11, 2010

excellent

rekomenduyu

Posted by 5189637518139319962 on Jul 11, 2014

Pila mesyach ochen dovolna budu pit eshe

먹고나서 피부가 탱탱해짐

Posted by 4621059057264891918 on Jul 12, 2012

집에 여자만 셋인데 이거 먹으면 확실히 피부가 윤이돌고 채워진 느낌이에요 콜라겐도 2000mg 히알루론산 비타민c까지 들어가서 정말 좋아요

hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer1348084 on Apr 28, 2015

perfect:)

Best

Posted by 5066552827196005023 on Dec 10, 2013

Good condition, very fast receipt

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Mar 12, 2014

good