Nicely balanced, but has questionable fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This is a well balanced multivitamin. Make sure to supplement it with extra cahlcium if your kids don't get enough from food. Easy to chew, no complains about taste. IMPORTUNATELY this product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Kangavites Berry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1721045 on Nov 30, 2008

Both my boys love these vitamins and we had been purchasing them through our local Whole Foods. But they discontinued selling Kangavites there and I saw them in iherb.com for a much better price. I will for sure order them again from iherb.com. My children are extremely picky eaters and they both really like Kangavites.

great for picky kids

Posted by Reviewer1544442 on Feb 17, 2009

I've tried lot's of vitamins and my 4 1/2 yr old will NOT take them. He likes these and takes them without hesitation.

Solgar, Kangavites, Complete Multivitamin & Mineral, Children's Formula

Posted by Reviewer1695432 on Sep 14, 2009

Tastes delicious. Easier than swallowing a pill.

Solgar, Kangavites Complete Multi - Children's formula berry flavor

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Jan 08, 2009

Yeah! Finally a vitamin with a size and flavor that my kids love! Some chewables are too big or too weird tasting.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jun 03, 2009

My 8 yr old son likes it. It's tastes alot better than other chewables we have tried.

contains SOY

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Mar 12, 2011

soy wasn't mentioned among the ingredients. and the super strong smell is awful. kids didn't like them. not recommend to anyone.

Nice flavour and has everything you need in a multivitamin

Posted by 5151613265556859322 on Apr 20, 2014

I've been letting my 6-year eat this for about 2 years, and I'm starting my 3-year old on it soon. Tastes nice and both of them like it. I also like the fact that there is very little sugar in it, and it's a chewable, unlike some vitamins which are in gummy form. Very convenient and portable for travel also.

use regularly, will order again

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Mar 02, 2014

My son has been using these multivitamins for the last few years. Great flavour, great price.

Kids favourite

Posted by 5007670928225277323 on May 08, 2014

Only multivitamin my kids like. Great ingredients.