New To iHerb?

Solgar, L-Lysine, Free Form, 1000 mg, 250 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Perfect Dosage of Cold Sore Medication

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Apr 12, 2012

I love the fact that the dosage is so high. I can just swallow 2 of these a day when I break out and it stops the virus from replicating and the blister from getting bigger.

Solgar is just the best

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jul 13, 2011

My husband uses them for a herpes virus, combined with Vitamin C, and the combo totally keeps it at bay. **Be careful with L-Lysine if you have any kind of kidney disorder, like I do.

solgar l-lysine

Posted by Reviewer2395532 on Oct 29, 2009

tablets are huge

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer1286254 on Dec 15, 2009

I started taking this product on my doctor's instructions for reducing the incidence of cold sores/fever blisters and canker sores inside my mouth. I previously kept a prescription of Valtrex on hand at all times. Since taking this Lysine, I have not had a single incidence of cold sores. It works for me beautifully.

Boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 30, 2010

Solgar makes best products. Both my husband and this particular L-Lysine is superior. I usually prefer capsules to tablets, but for some odd reason these seem to absorb better than any other brand I have used. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid and it's difficult to get enough via foods. Great for skin and immune system. Keeps us healthy during the cold & flu season. Also, prevents cold sores or canker sores. Great product. Take 2 tablets daily and see wonderful results!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »