• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

The Best Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Jul 20, 2013

This melatonin works super!! I have serious adrenal fatigue and heavy mental stress that have caused depression due to serotonin exhaustion which results in lack of melatonin as melatonin is produced from serotonin. I had to spend nights and nights without sleeping and I could not move during the day. This melatonin saved me from dying. 2 or 3 mg melatonin and even sleeping do not work at all. Solgar's other products' quality is also very high.

Shortest Time

Posted by rimbran on Jan 30, 2014

This product good super, better then any sleeping tab or muscle relaxant I have ever tried. After taking one tablet' I feel sleepy by 30 to 40 minutes time and what a good sleep I had. Fast and very effective. Will definitely continue....

Melatonin that comes in 10mg, wonderful!

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Jul 30, 2013

The old brand needs 3 tablets (3mg each) to be consumed per night and did not work very well for me. With this Solgar melatonin, only one tablet per night and I noticed this works much better. I wake up every morning feeling refreshed after a night of sound sleep. Highly recommended.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1308696 on Dec 03, 2013

Works super!

This sleep aid works!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 02, 2011

As an older adult, we have less melatonin and this additional amount enhances sleep. Great product!

Melatonin 10 mg to australia

Posted by Reviewer2989884 on Feb 21, 2011

BrIlliant... Fast delivery, excellent quality product with long shelf life and a fraction of the price i pay locally... Couldn't be more de Ighted with my experience

Incredible!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I sleep so soundly and live my days more calmly. I highky recommend this and will continue to buy

Most effective

Posted by 5349589959125238340 on May 16, 2016

This is the real thing. Anyone having trouble getting to sleep will find this most effective in a most natural way. 20 mins before you want to sleep is the best time. 10mg is quite high and not available in Europe (maximum here is 1.5mg) - don't suggest you use it permanently though - just for those times when you really can't get some sleep.

Product not received

Posted by 5686826665737776655 on Jul 28, 2014

I bought this product on 06/16/2014 and until 28.07 am not predicting when I will receive. I live in Brazil and I need to know the reason for the delay to have the product I bought

helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Dec 12, 2014

Definitely helps me get sleepy so I can go to sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »