When your doctor won't prescribe sleeping tablets!

Posted by Reviewer2278964 on Aug 12, 2011

Hello. I first tried this make only 10mg and felt that they didn't work for me. I cut them into pieces and then decided to buy the 5mg. I am in the UK so for the British people looking on here, Nuggets are just little tablets! The 5mg works for me. I take it about 1 hour before going to bed and although I go to sleep I do wake up a few times, however I do go back to sleep quite quickly. I would advise not to mix with any other tablet, - I did this once with 2 headache tablets and my headache got worse even though I took them 1 hour before the Melatonin. I do not drink alcohol but I think it would be unwise to mix. I read somewhere that if you are elderly you sometimes need a higher dose but I am 67 and I find the 5mg perfect. You do get really brightly coloured dreams too! Sometimes for me they are rather weird and wonderful but I can take it as I have great difficulty sleeping and these are my answer. I have arthritis and fibromyalgia and it is so hard to sleep so these are perfect. About the posting to the UK. I only buy the one item and have it sent by ordinary airmail and I have not had a problem. I like Solgar as some of their products are sold in the UK and I know they are very reputable and all their ingredients are very good and everything is sealed really well. I hope that this will help is anyone is hesitating.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2008866 on Mar 21, 2011

WE bought this as my husband has trouble with insomnia and high blood pressure at night. Since taking these nightly neither of thes have been a problem and he feels much more rested. I have been taking them too and awake feeling more refreshed in the morning which is always a bonus.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2939421 on Dec 20, 2011

soft tablets, no additives, fine for me (way to large (glass) bottle for the content-waste)

good quality

Posted by Sholik on Apr 06, 2012

at a dosage of 5 mg a reasonable price compared to sleeping pills. Bought for my grandmother, who suffered from insomnia. Effective immediately, sometimes poorly, but this is better than a dose of 3 mg ubiquitous. Taste is pleasant

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2209876 on May 19, 2011

I am very pleased with this product it has really helped with my insomnia. It arrived safely within the time stated and the packaging was brilliant.

Melatonin, 5 mg

Posted by Reviewer2090333 on Nov 22, 2011

Great product, Does exactly what it says on the label.

Love it, great service

Posted by Reviewer2282555 on Apr 06, 2011

thanks for prompt and accurate supply of a great product! I'll be back when this bottle runs out.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2278133 on Sep 10, 2013

I notice a definite difference on nights that I take this. I take it about an hour before bed with valerian root when I need to fall asleep and before long I get drowsy and go to bed.

Sleep at last

Posted by Reviewer1061215 on Nov 05, 2013

I find these fantastic, they really help with jet lag and general sleep.

ayuda a dormir mejor

Posted by 4947049548070199565 on Nov 03, 2014

Took 1 ½ grabbing and helps me have a better quality of sleep. I feel fine, really. Congratulations to iherb, I'm pleasured very much of you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »