Posted by 4771450605852959309 on Apr 25, 2016

Great product I recommend to all

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

Use 1 every day when I can't be in the sun. That's a lot.

Posted by 5156181634602967018 on Dec 05, 2015

I'm taking this consistently, I believe it very helpful to health

Good

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

I take this for PCOS. Easy to swallow.

Sun in the botlle

Posted by 4879611563742811639 on Jun 08, 2015

Just because we need it, to be well!

Works for me!

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

I've been taking this daily for months now and I've noticed having more energy to do things. Will continue using this!

This is rubbish - not all 'natural'. Bad Solgar. That aside - what vit A top reviewer ???

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 05, 2013

Very misleading label - this contains vit D derived from lanolin, not just fish liver oil. The equivalent product label on their UK web site clearly states 'from fish liver oil AND cholecalciferol' (or refer the 'natural' 400iu on their dot com web site - 'Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol AND fish liver oil)'). This label also notes 'fish oil' under 'other ingredients' - fishy label is fishy! I never buy vit D derived from lanolin and will never buy this again, nor recommend it. It's a shame Solgar haven't noted the source of the vit D on the label in a user friendly way, so people who don't tolerate irradiated sheep wool fat can easily tell (rather than play detective after reacting poorly to a product). This isn't the first Solgar product that's let me down. I used to buy Solgar preferentially, but not anymore - I'd rather support brands that make it easy to buy their stuff. HOWEVER - I'm not sure which label the top reviewer was looking at. Nowhere on this product does it state it contains vit A. Given the suggested dose is one to TWO soft gels per day, by the reviewers estimations that'd mean ingesting 6000iu of vit A - well over the RDI, meaning this bottle would be required to carry the standard warning. While I admonish Solgar for not clearly noting the source of the vit D, I believe they're reputable enough that they wouldn't intentionally poison people. Contact them if in doubt - I did, and they clearly confirmed all ingredients. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

HI!

Posted by Reviewer1821400 on Oct 28, 2013

This is a really good vitamin cause i can feel the good feeling after taking it.I have taken other brands of the vitamin but this one rocks!

I haven't use it yet

Posted by 5001938772550186778 on Aug 31, 2013

but price was ok and I believe Solgar product is good.

For my parents!

Posted by 5423692464820432314 on Aug 08, 2013

don't need in summer time. But in winter time it will be good for our health!